“Fabulous!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boleslawiec
The Blue Beetroot Hotel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Boleslawiec
Heinsberg
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

The hotel is very cozy and we felt very welcomed and the service was awesome! We had a wonderful dinner and a good night in our nice Bedroom. On Top of that we got all the Information we needed to make this Short Trip a wonderful experience for us.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Polish first
Mannheim, Germany
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I first heard of The Blue Beetroot when I took a Pottery trip tour and one of the Staff members from The Blue Beetroot was our guide. We ate Breakfast(Our tour group) at the Hotel also. I saw how beautiful it was and heard from others on our tour how nice it was to stay there. So I thought I would definitely stay there on my next trip to Boleslawiec! I visited with 2 other women this time. Our room was very nice. Our room was right at the top of the stairs(#5 I think), but it didn't bother me with people walking around. The place is very nicely decorated and comfortable. I love the pictures they have on the wall that shows the barn before and during the renovation. Very nice touch. The pillows were the most comfortable pillows I have ever slept on! I wish I would have asked where they got them! The staff are all so very nice and helpful. For Dinner they let us eat upstairs at one of the tables, which was right by our room. The gentleman at the bar(I wish I could remember his name. He was so helpful and friendly our entire stay) called to make a message appointments for after Dinner for my friends. I got a Manicure and pedicure. I wish I could go back again, but unfortunately that was my last time there. The best nice surprise was on the second floor, what used to be a window I think has a balcony where you can go onto. It has a small bench to sit, relax and enjoy fresh air.
It is perfect for any size or type of group to stay. There were shopping groups like us, families with small children and larger families. Breakfast was 6 Euro each. That is a small price for all of the food and drinks offered. We got a large pot of coffee that was plenty for the 3 of us, plus a pitcher of orange juice and a large selection of many different delicious foods. I give the Owners and staff a Super-Excellent rating! Thank you for a wonderful and welcoming stay!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
johnatbbhotel, Manager at The Blue Beetroot Hotel, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Hello,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I did the tour for you and as always- it was just pure pleasure for me! And the young man at the bar- it must have been Pawel, our waiter. Thank you for the compliment on his behalf. I think he loves his job too. So as you could see all the tips can be provided and much much more than that- we have a long list of other tourist attractions of the area, so we hope to see you again!

Best regards,

Jarek
manager/ tour guide
The Blue Beetroot
netherlands
Reviewed 23 April 2012

They've done a fantastic job converting this barn to a hotel with a very nice restaurant. We enjoyed a great meal in the evening. The atmosphere is so charming that we didn't mind the squeaky floors.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Spangdahlem, Germany
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Absolutely the best hotel I have ever stayed in while traveling in Europe. Warm, friendly atmosphere and amazing food. I will be visiting again soon because we didn't have enough time to do everything we wanted to around Boleslawiec. Thank you Blue Beetroot staff for the best stay ever!

Room Tip: The rooms are all very cozy, you will love it at the Blue Beetroot!