See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I stayed here for just one night and it was perfectly fine - fit for purpose. The staff were very welcoming and accommodating, the room was clean and comfortable and the wifi worked just fine, even to watch a movie. I wanted a smoking room, and the only one available was in the 'economy' part of the hotel, but still this was quite acceptable. I did not eat at the hotel so cannot comment on that, but based upon the room alone it was good value and I would be happy to return.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I did not stay in the hotel but I had the doubtful pleasure to be served by the hotel bar last weekend. First time it took ages to deliver 3 cofffes and a beer. The waitress first brought 2 coffees, then one more and a bill. When a friend asked about his beer she was surprised he has not yet got it. It was not on the bill either. So she had to go back for them.
Next day wasn't any better. We order about 5 coffees and after some 25 minutes of waiting for them we gave up. Then we had to wait some more to get the money back. Dreadful service, especially that they know beforehand that there will be an event going on in the hotel conference room and on the terrace during the weekend and around 250 will be expected.
I advise you not to order anything there if you are in a hurry.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Anna M, Kierownik ds. PR at Hotel Diament Zabrze, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Your opinion is of a great importance for us. Thank you very much for it.

We are sorry to hear that we could not fulfil your expectations concerning our service. We will do our best to avoid that situation in the future.

We hope to welcome you soon again.
Kind regards,
Park Hotel Diament Zabrze

Reviewed 8 May 2014

That was a total disaster. I wanted to kill my friend, who booked it. My students -hostel, was approx. 5 times more comfortable. Beds with broken springs. They want to drill a hole in your back every time you move when sleeping. And the menu at restaurant... 5 useless positions. If I`d had to stay another night, I`d order pizza, rather than slowly die, at restaurant in that hotel. Honestly, if no other hotels have room for you, just sleep in a car.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Anna M, Kierownik ds. PR at Hotel Diament Zabrze, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that your stay at our hotel did not fulfilled your expectations. We would like to invite you to visit our new Park Hotel Diament in Zabrze, where we take care of our guests comfort: comfortable beds und high-quality linens.
The chef of our Restaurant Atmosfera will prepare an exceptional menu for you.

Kind regards,
Hotel Diament Zabrze

Reviewed 20 November 2010

Hotel is located out of town center. The rooms are quite used, probably not really renovated since few years. I took apartment, and it was quite cheap, however did not meet my expectations. There is a wi-fi in all rooms - works quite OK, but could be better. The restaurant is nice, probably, the best part of the hotel. Reception desk is nice and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2010
2  Thank QuD18
Reviewed 18 February 2010

I might have had much more luck, because I got double room for single use and my stay was really comfortable.
You will never be able to compare Zabrze to Warsaw or Cracow, but I really liked the renovated restaurant, Finnish sauna and free Internet acces.
Breakfast was ok as well.

Compared to the price, it was really value for money.

Date of stay: January 2010