See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2016

together with a huge group of my co-workers, I've spent over a week in this hotel. Here are my impressions:

- pieces of meat, chicken's feather (yeah, seriously) and pork jelly in veg dishes
- In non-veg option, the food was so unfresh that 3 out of 20 people got sick and needed to go to the hospital...
- but the manager said he sees no reason to apogise. Uh.
- the receptionists are sooooo rude. Not helpful at all, ale they treated us like we were kids
- no option to socialise near the hotel (receptionist's intervention), at the hotel bar (closed) and even in the room (angry phone calls) past 23:00. And no, there were no wild parties involved... 100% silence is required, which is not possible because of...
- really thin walls. No matter how much effort you put, everyone heards everythig, cause the walls are made out of paper.

There was one good thing there - the waitresses and the cleaning ladies were really nice and helpful.

But the general impression... tragic. We all felt like we were small children, and like noone cared about our comfort.

If you think about visiting this place- hell no... please don't. Believe me, not worth your money.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I've had a great weekend in Szczyrk's beautiful mountains. This hotel has the best location for skiers and an awesome swimming pool for an evening dip. Huge and delicious breakfast will set you up for a whole day of sport activities. You'll have a great time!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Hotel Skalite has perfect location (located in Szczyrk - best place in Silesia for winter sports or Beskid sightseeing. Also has Clean room, exellent service and tasty food.
We had very good time staying at Hotel Skalite.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2016

I must admit that this Hotel is very good one in Szczyrk. Good and professional stuff, very good location. The food which is serving there is realy tasty, rooms are very nice and clean. I highly recomend it!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2016

I highly recommend it, it is perfectly located, moreover it has very nice staff and good swimming pool. I have stayed there for a weekend only, but it seems to be an ideal place for whole family as much as for a business trip.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business