together with a huge group of my co-workers, I've spent over a week in this hotel. Here are my impressions:
- pieces of meat, chicken's feather (yeah, seriously) and pork jelly in veg dishes
- In non-veg option, the food was so unfresh that 3 out of 20 people got sick and needed to go to the hospital...
- but the manager said he sees no reason to apogise. Uh.
- the receptionists are sooooo rude. Not helpful at all, ale they treated us like we were kids
- no option to socialise near the hotel (receptionist's intervention), at the hotel bar (closed) and even in the room (angry phone calls) past 23:00. And no, there were no wild parties involved... 100% silence is required, which is not possible because of...
- really thin walls. No matter how much effort you put, everyone heards everythig, cause the walls are made out of paper.
There was one good thing there - the waitresses and the cleaning ladies were really nice and helpful.
But the general impression... tragic. We all felt like we were small children, and like noone cared about our comfort.
If you think about visiting this place- hell no... please don't. Believe me, not worth your money.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking