“Great value and very helpful host”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
bathroom
shower
five start standard
review
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Elizabeth...
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Great value and very helpful host”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Great instructions for getting here obtaining the key and the apartment was spotlessly clean and well equipped, with everything we needed. The apartment complex is very secure and quiet at night. At first we thought we were miles away from the sights. Then once we worked it all out we found ourselves in a most interesting part of town, very close to Schindlers factory and excellent museum and a short walk to the old Jewish ghetto area. Across the bridge into Kasimieriz was only ten minutes walk, with lots of great places to eat and good evening atmosphere. Only a short walk further on to the main square. The tram stops were also quite close for getting about. The restaurant at the entrance to the apartment complex was also good.
Shubho organised our trips to the salt mine and to Auschwitz, both highly recommended. The pick up at the apartment was perfectly on time everything went really smoothly and we were very well looked after.. Shubho also organised the airport taxi.
Many thanks and I would recommend the apartment as a base for exploring Krakow.

Travelling group: Friends
28 Sep 2015
Thank you for your outstanding review. :) We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay not only in our apartment but also in Krakow as a whole. You are our guests not just our clients. :) That is why we did our best to make our guests as comfortable, safe and happy as we can. We would love to host you again.
Louise G
“Very nice welcoming apartment”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed here for 3 nights during our trip to Krakow. It was easily booked and communication with owner was very good. The apartment was in a nice complex/location with easy access to trams or buses, was a short walk to the Jewish quarter and not much further up to the market square. There were maps in the welcome pack which were easy to follow, with some restaurant recommendations. Perfect for self catering had every appliance you would need, decor also nice, use of wifi was great. I would definitely recommend booking the excursions through the travel company outlined in the welcome pack, they were arranged for us at very short notice (night before) with pick ups outside the apartment complex and dropping of wherever we wanted on way back. The tour guides they provided were outstanding especially Sebastian who lead us through the salt mines. There was a convenient shop next door for essentials and a supermarket across the bridge in the shopping centre if you needed a bigger shop. Highly recommend and would stay here again. Only spoke to Shubho on the phone and through email he was very helpful!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The big windows and large balcony
Liked least: If possible more lighting in the bedroom would be helpful
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
2 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am very happy that you like the apartment, the place and I was able to help make your stay in Krakow with ease. I would be very glad to host you again. :)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Travelling group: Solo
3 Aug 2015
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am very happy that you like the apartment and the apartment complex. I hope you will visit Krakow again and I would be very happy to host you again.
Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Aug 2015
Thanks you for your wonderful review. I am very glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay in Krakow specially in my apartment. I am happy that you like the apartment. I would be glad to host you again on your next visit and hopefully, I will have a chance to meet your lovely family.
EmmaPassm...
“Second stay in Shubho's apartments!”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My boyfriend and I discovered Shubhos apartments last year and quickly booked up. I can honestly say last year's stay was so incredible that we couldn't wait to book up again. On our second visit we stayed in the bigger of the apartments and it was outstanding. The rooms, the balcony, it was incredible. This is definitely the best place to stay in Krakow. You find hidden gems not far from here and it's just around the corner from Schindlers Factory. We met Shubho last year and he is lovely and keeps the apartments perfect. I would recommend everyone to stay here. It's around a 25 minute walk to the centre square but only a 10 minute walk to the Jewish District where you can find amazing shops, restaurants and bars. The apartment is also really close to the shopping centre (around a 15 minute walk) and a stone throw from the river. 100% we will be coming back again next year and hopefully every year after that

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
30 May 2015
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm really happy you visited again and would love to welcome you in my apartment every year. :) I'm really glad that you like our apartment and enjoy the surroundings. It's a pleasure for me to meet really nice people like you. I'm so looking forward to welcome you again. :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing