Sheraton Grand Krakow
Ranked #37 of 262 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The Sheraton in Krakow is located near the famous Wawel castle and along a beautiful riverfront. The room was a nice size and very clean. The thing that was most surprising was the excellent restaurant. I rarely eat in hotels but after a hard day, I decided to give it a shot. I was very pleasantly surprised and will eat there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 April 2012

From the staff to the room to the food, there is nothing to worry about when staying at the Sheraton Krakow. I work in the hotel industry in New York City and as such look for things most travelers might not. I have no complaints. We had a great room with a view of the castle. Housekeeping was superb, always efficient and spotless, even left us a goodbye gift on our last day. Front desk always efficient and on point. We had the breakfast buffet one morning and it was more than we expected. Location is close to everything. Don't hesitate to make the Sheraton your home base to explore wonderful Krakow.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Check in was very friendly and professional. Room was large, comfortable and very clean. I only used the dining area for the buffet breakfast and I would thoroughly recommend this. The range and quality of food was first class. The maids must work hard as my room was cleaned, tidied and best made while I was having breakfast. WI-FI access is available free in the reception area however there is a charge for room access. There is also a pool and seperate male and female saunas. The location is excellent. You can see the Castle and the river from the hotel and the Main Square is an easy 10 minute walk where there are lots of bars and restaurants. There is a quite bar in the hotel and an adjacent bar/diner. Both offer a good range of drinks. I only had one minor complaint. We were in the adjacent bar (part of the hotel) for a beer after a long day seeing the sites. In Poland smoking is permitted in bars however some selfish people (coming from the non-smoking hotel) used the bar as a smoke room. I would not have mentioned this. however these people did not even buy a drink. I guess it says more about how inconsiderate smokers are but I would have expected the management to at least ensure they made a purchased. As I say it's minor and if thats all I complained about it must have been good.

1  Thank JMSScotland
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed there for three days and were very pleased. I had booked at a discount rate which didn't include breakfast, however, upon arrival they offered us breakfast at a much better rate than I had found online, so that was a nice suprise. Very friendy, helpful staff, good restaurant & bar. Our room was spacious and quiet. Among they hotels we've stayed at, this one is certainly among the best. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

The Sheraton hotel is ina great location just across from the Wisla River and also close to the Castle, and only 10 minutes walk to Main Market Square.
The hotel has a very impressive look as you enter and the staff and rooms were first class.
I would go back to this hotel again in I was in Krakow and would recommend it

Room Tip: a rooom overlooking the Castle and River would be nicest