“Thoroughly recommended”

Krakow Trip - Auschwitz Tours
Ranked #2 of 95 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: KrakowTrip offers you an airport transfers & the Auschwitz & Salt Mine Tours. We provide "door to door" service. KrakowTrip also offers you professional personal transport services for individual tourists and groups. Enjoy and have fun with us in Krakow.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We booked the Auschwitz-Birkenau day trip and were greeted by Thomas S who looked after us with great personal attention all day. We travelled on a Saturday during euro 2012 so were expecting crowds and a bit of stress but Thomas took care of everything and made the experience very enjoyable. We were so impressed by the way everything was so effortless we booked the airport transfer for the next day and again the service was excellent. We would thoroughly recommend this service for anyone considering trips around krakow, this was the best experience I have had with a tour guide.

1  Thank Dingski
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to review us. Daniel & Thomas

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Booked return airport transfer and the one day Auschwitz/Birkenau tour with KrakowTrip.com for myself and my mam's trip to Krakow (June 3rd to 6th 2012).

Daniel's Dad, Adam picked us up for both airport trips - very punctual, very pleasant and friendly.

Daniel brought us on the Auschwitz/Birkenau tour - punctual, pleasant, so friendly, so accommodating - we felt like V.I.Ps!!
He helped us with everything we needed to know and do - made the whole experience so relaxing and enjoyable. (He even taught me some Polish during the trip!)

Would have no hesitation in recommending these guys.

Thanks for everything!!

Fiona - Dublin, Ireland

3  Thank Fiona23061
Daniel-Krk, Owner at Krakow Trip - Auschwitz Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2012

Thanks for the review, we're glad you enjoyed the days with us. Daniel & Thomas

Reviewed 6 June 2012

My husband and I visited Krakow at the beginning of May and as I had heard about krakowtrip.com on Tripadvisor, I contacted them via their website to make a booking. I arranged to be picked up at the airport and taken to our hotel, an Auschwitz/Birkenau trip the following day, the salt mine the day after that and a return trip to the airport on our final day. Adam did the airport runs and Thomas did the trips, which worked very well as Thomas' English is first class. The chaps were never late, could never do too much and I never felt over charged. I saw people at the various sights being herded around in huge groups, getting on massive coaches and I felt very lucky that we were getting such a personal service, for lets face it, pretty much the same price. Thomas drove us past football stadiums when he realised my husband was a big football fan, he helped us buy stamps at a post office, he queued for tickets for us and planned times to perfection. We always arrived at a location just before the start of an English tour - never too late and never too early. I would heartily recommend these guys - in fact I already have, to my parents! Reliable, good service and good value.

3  Thank druryslane

Thank you so much for the review, it's very much appreciated. Daniel & Thomas

Reviewed 5 June 2012

From the initial contact to the time you get dropped off at the airport you get an absolutely first class service. We were picked up at the airport by Daniel and taken to Auschwitz where he took us in showed us what we had to do and waited until we came out. He then took us to Berkenau where he once again waited. He then brought us into Krakow to our hotel. All journey Daniel was polite, informative, knowledgable and really prepared us well for our five days in the city. Some reviewers have said this is a glorified taxi service but it is much more personal than that and it would be great if every taxi company was like this. Thomas transferred us back to the airport and he was equally as polite, informative and knowledgable. If I ever return to this city, which i hope to, this will be the first call I make. For this type of service in London I would expect to pay at least 3 times the price.

1  Thank Quietman70
Daniel-Krk, Owner at Krakow Trip - Auschwitz Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Reviewed 20 May 2012

We travelled as a group of 4 and from the initial conversation with Daniel and follow up email giving us full details - our booking of Airport transfers, and the full day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Salt Mines was smooth and perfect. Airport transfers were punctual on both days and Daniel accompanied us from 8.15am to 6.00pm on the day of the trip. He is a very friendlyand personable person and chatted away all through the day - so we came away with a lot more knowledge of Krakow than you would get on a normal coach tour type trip. (He did try to teach us a few words of Polish but we were useless). He gave us all the detail we needed for each part of the trip and arranged a lunch stop for us on the way to the Salt Mines. I highly recommend KrakowTrip and would love to plan another visit with them in the future.

1  Thank 150Joy