See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I been in this hotel for 3 days no one speak english,on the first days no one want to take my food order because they don't speak english than they Call kinga (Waiting staff and she was very nice).
Room very nice but on friday 11 no one clan my room,so i ask to the lady but she very unproffessional she answer me noo ,i was shock but than she make just the bad.
Gym very nice but no one ask me if i need help,pool where close on friday from 12 tall 15 and no body say to me.
Good place just for polish guest

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Cool place, especially if you like sports. Would be cool to do a sporty weekend just playing tennis and swimming, etc..

The "spa" area is not at all what you would think seeing the pics on booking.com. They only had 3 saunas switched on and they where all the same kind of sauna, just slight variations in temperature. In the "steamroom" they had left a open jar with toxic chemicals, probably from some recent repair work. That's OK, mistakes happen, what is not okay however is that when I tried to inform the front desk she pretended that she didn't undertand english and whatever I was trying to communicate to her was apparently not her problem. But all I was trying to do was to inform them so that they could remove the chemicals before any guest would actually use the steamroom. (The same person understood english perfectly before there was "a problem")

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

We found this hotel with booking.com. Good resort as it combines hotel/ restaurant/ pool/ tennis / spa. After a long day of driving we arrived around 6pm. They gave us (my partner and I) a twin bedroom instead of a double bed. We only found out ourselves when we arrived in the room. The lights weren't working the electrician had to come fix them. We went back to complain to the reception about the bed and they told us they didn't have double beds anymore!! Way to go, take the money first instead of telling us about the room FIRST! We were just tired and wanted to do the spa but we really didn't make us want to stay... Because of the lack of hotels in the neighbourhood we stayed and had a nice time in the spa. At check-in the receptionists told us we could order dinner until 9.45 pm as kitchen closed at 10 so after the pool we headed to the hotel restaurant for dinner. They gave us the menus and we ordered soup and pizza. The waiter came back a few minutes later after we ordered our drinks to tell us the kitchen was closed!! Pretty sure the cook just wanted to go home as we were the only ones in the restaurant... Ok it was late but why tell us at check-in that we can eat until 10 pm if we can't?? We had to get dressed again and dry our hair before going out in the cold to find another restaurant open at that time. Thanks for the great communication!! We were just exhausted and hungry.

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Go224359
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

It was a colleague who got me a room in this sports hotel. At first I expected just a gym and swimming pool but there's a lot more than that. Indoor tennis court, snooker, health advice,... Too bad I could only stay one night. The hotel is on the top floor. Unfortunately my room was just above the gym and some people seemed to like throwing weights on the floor. Other than that: clean comfortable room with all necessities, and to the point bathroom. Nothing fancy but sporty feeling throughout the whole stay. Breakfast was limited as expected but nevertheless sufficient healthy choice and all fresh condiments. Definitely I'll stay here on a next trip, but then WITH my sports gear.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very modern, comfortable and lively, the staff are great and they translate everything in the menu for me, the food is tasty, the price is a bonus! The gym is great, but make sure you come at quiet times as it gets incredibly busy. I have not tried the wet side yet, or the beauticians, they both look incredible though. I can't fault it, plus the staff are simply superb!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business