“It was a surreal fairy tale location”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to the cottage in the countryside.
Comfortable double sofa create a relaxed feeling. The first floor has three single beds (one with firm mattress and two medium mattresses)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to the cottage in the countryside.
Comfortable double sofa create a relaxed feeling.
For your comfort we provide towels, linens and blankets. Also you have access to the washing machine
Nature through the window visible. Field of melliferous plants.
From the cottage you can observe wild animals such as deer, herons, cranes, hares.
Cottages are surrounded by a green meadow.
Greenery around, so take a walk with bare feet on the morning grass.
Our two small dogs are friendly and they still want to be stroked.
Comfortable bedroom with double bed is located on the ground floor.
Open space makes room between the modest kitchen and living room.
Sofa or armchair - which is your favorite place?
The terrace has a comfortable bench with a table. Relax and you can taste meals outside.
You can discover the secrets of bees. Apiary walled off by green spaces and the distance.
Cottage is made of wood, which makes it cosy, warm and calm.
We take care of the bees on the property.
Simple and functional kitchen.
All sorts of flowers, especially melliferous add color to the space.
A wooden staircase leads to the first floor.
We are used to seasonal residents - stork is one of them.
Large space invites you to play on the grass.
You're welcome. We invite you to us.
The bright bathroom with shower is located on the ground floor.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mallikarj...
“It was a surreal fairy tale location”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Disclaimer:
I didn't book this place beforehand. Nor did I know the owners before. I'm originally from India, currently studying in the Netherlands. I fortunately, came across this location while I was hitchhiking from the Netherlands towards Latvia in July, 2015. Since I discovered later that people come here to stay on holidays, I thought someone would find it interesting to know about this place. The following is just an excerpt from my travel journal, related to the period that I stayed at this beautiful place, and I would like to share my personal experience.

"While I was crossing Poland, at the end of one day, I reached the village nearby this place. I had no idea whereabouts I reached. And I was looking for a place to stay for the night. Luckily the first person(Anji?) I approached nearby supermarket was the owner of this place. At first, we tried to find a hostel for me in the nearby city. That didn't work out well. When he discovered that I was carrying a tent, he offered me to camp in his garden. Then we drove to 'Mazurska Dolina'. En route to this place and the surroundings was just like in a fairy tale. As soon as we reached the valley, his wife, Silvia and two kids kindly welcomed me to the place. Their kids, Bolek and Tosha were so lovely that they started talking to me right from the beginning, in Polish. It was so pretty even though I didn't understand Polish, I couldn't help but pay attention to how they said. Once in a while mom, Silvia translated those stories. They picked up some fresh vegetables from the garden for the dinner. Meanwhile, I got a coffee and I opened my tent in the big garden. It was amazingly refreshing at the end of the day, sipping the coffee and opening my tent in the big open area while fresh breeze coming from the trees near the lake. I just wanted to freeze that moment, like forever. It was relaxing after being on the road hitchhiking the whole day. I joined for dinner with the family. Everything we ate was organic, eggs, vegetables, honey, right from the garden next to home. We got to know about each other more and talked about various topics over the dinner table, till late midnight. I told them about our family's traditional occupation, weaving and making handloom sarees and I learned about history of Poland, their valley farmhouse and how they managed to build in the farm everything from scratch. Kids went to bed sooner. Later, we said goodnight to each other and they gave me a torchlight to walk to my tent. Then the surroundings was so clam that I could only hear the sound of trees, and slow breeze flowing over my tent and some night flies. The serenity of my mind gushed with refreshing thoughts and before I remember, slowly slipped into deep sleep under this million stars sky! They promised no wild animals and humans nearby. Of course, for the safe side, I was being guarded by their two pet dogs and one cat. It was good sleep with little or no dreams that I can recall. Woke up to hear somebody scratching my tent. It was the cat! I missed the sunrise however, the mild cold wind kept me awake. I got fresh up and had breakfast with kids. Kids were still enthusiastic about telling stories in the morning. It was then time to step on to the road and say goodbye to the family. Anji drove me in his car, showed me the city, the big lake nearby, and dropped me at a good location to find my next ride towards Lithuania."

Overall, it was different experience, considering I was there myself and camped with my tent, however next to this holiday-home. I wish, I had spent some more time to see the surroundings. It was a surreal location with serene neighborhood unlike I experienced before. I'm glad that I stayed here. Hopefully, you would like it as well. :)

Cheers, Mallik

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ondrej P
“Our great stay in Mazurska Dolina”
Reviewed 16 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

"Agroturystyka Mazurska Dolina" met our expectations of peaceful place to spend a week's family vacation with two children (2, 4). I'm highly recommend to everyone who wants to spend holidays in a quiet and green environment with walks or rides around the Mazury area.
Small house is simply but practically furnished. The family owners are very friendly and accommodating. Moreover, you can learn interesting facts about bee-keeping and taste bee product and also organic vegetables.
As activity I would recommend canoeing in the nearby village Krutyn a visit to the Zoo of Wild Animals in Kadzidlova.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing