All reviews bowling alley swimming pool high quality easy walk recommend this place beautiful hotel another drawback dining room no problem spa bridge massage jacuzzi playroom information attractions elevator
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, located in gizycko just near the historical bridge and restored from the 15th century Teutonic castle.
Rooms are huge and designed with an old vintage style. There are 2 separate buildings, an old castle and new added part. Connection between them is not the best especially if you are located in old part. For people with disabilities way too many stairs, even tho there is a lift layout itself it's really messy. Food nice, staff lovely but at the end of the day is still way overpriced for what you get.
Nothing against it, but too expensive.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hanna K
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The hotel is very beautiful, staff is very friendly, helpful and speak english well; The family suite is spacious and comfortable (room for kids is quite well isolated in terms of sound), our baby enjoyed crawling around in the room. The pool and sauna was a very welcome addition to our stay, clean and warm, with separate little pool with warmer water, suitable for babies. We also enjoyed playroom and the breakfast was fabulous, never seen such a wide array of breakfast food options. There are baby chairs in the restaurant and also quite a lot of toys, so parents can enjoy their meal while babies play nearby. Very considerate. Area around the hotel is nice and picturesque. Will return for sure.
And some things I didn't like:
The bathroom towel dryer wasn't warm and had no option to turn on, so our bathing suits didn't dry up through the night. In the morning bathroom was very cold even in July, heated floors would be a nice addition. There was no space to put our toiletries, and shortage of hooks for towels for our family of five.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This must be one of the best hotels in Giżycko.
The staff is very helpfull and friendly.
The rooms are spacious and well equipped.
The breakfast is as good as it gets.
The location is excellent and easy to find by car.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel reads very well, and is clean and conveniently located, BUT I found it very hard to find my way around, lack of wifi in my room meant that I had to use this facility downstairs (fortunately a bathrobe had been supplied), bright light streamed into my room despite drapes from shortly after 4, no facewashers or hand lotion, initially only hand towels, only desk staff spoke reasonable English.

Room Tip: Not looking to East or on end of router line like Room 213
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I went there for a weekend and they have amazing rooms. They all are medieval in style and very spacious. The staff is pleasant and helpful. It is also worth staying there for breakfast with a lot of nice hot and cold choices. Too bad I could not stay there longer because it was very relaxing and I did not even have time to check their spa and swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends