All reviews nice pool swimming pool national park bison lovely hotel great spa good size rent a bike salt cave all ages first impression long walk spoke english place to stay an excellent choice forest fruits enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 31 December 2017

On a visit from Australia to Warsaw we took my parents in law for a short trip to Bialowieza and we stayed in Hotel Zubrowka. What a great decision! We all loved it and really enjoyed the experience very much. The whole hotel has a very warm and calm atmosphere, everything was very comfortable. The rooms and the whole style of the hotel goes perfectly with the area. We had very nice rooms and we slept well as the beds were great and it was very quiet. There is a good size pool and also a Beauty service, unfortunately I did not get the chance to use it, but will make a longer booking for next time! All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved having such great restaurant in the hotel. The breakfast bar was he best I have ever seen and my husband and I travel a lot. The quality and choices of the food were simply amazing. We all enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely book this place again to enjoy what it has to offer and the lovely surrounds of the forests.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MarcinJuchimowicz, other at Hotel Zubrowka, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Beatrix, thank you for the great review. It's really nice to read that your stay in our hotel was successful and you have pleasant memories. We hope to welcome you again and you will have chance to visit our SPA Center with Salt Cave! Greetings from snow-covered Bialowieza, Marcin Juchimowicz, Marketing Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Zubrowka hotel is not new but key role play the team who manage this place.
We had business meeting with our customers which were very happy to stay there.
Rooms were cleaned and fully equiped. It's not modern interiors but whole style of this hotel connect to Bialowieza forest. Very good swimming pool / sauna area.
Breakfast - perfect, some brand hotels managers can come to learn how it should be.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Piotr G
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at Hotel Zubrowka and enjoyed it. We loved the Breakfast which offers a huge selection of excellent food. The indoor swimming pool is really special and also has a sauna, steam bath and jacuzzis. It was most enjoyable going to the pool after an active day of walking.

The hotel needs to improve on the pillows supplied but apart from that it was a lovely, comfortable and conveniently situated place to stay in Bialowieza.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Really lovely hotel in a very central location. Rooms were a decent size, and whole hotel had an air of luxury about it. Nice spa, with a very nice pool, jacuzzis, and saunas. steam rooms etc.

Where it lets itself down is with some of the extra charging, e.g.

Thu-Sun: compulsory buffet you have to pay for, 80 zloty each. This wasn't clear when I booked it, and only found out in an email after they had taken the deposit for the room. My wife is a vegetarian and there was virtually nothing she could eat.

Bike: decent bikes to use, but they actually charge you to hire them ! I have never been in a hotel anywhere in the world where you are charged to use the hotel's bikes.

Car Park: you are charged to park your car in the hotel car park !

Tour: we asked hotel to arrange us a 3 hour tour of the protected area in the forest, and it was 400 zloty. In the village about 100 yards away you could get the exact same tour for 270 zloty. I would expect any hotel to arrange tours as a courtesy to their guests and not charge 130 zloty for doing so, basically a 50% mark up.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MariaDavidRobinson
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I've been in tens hotels in my life and this hotel is in my top 5. Very quiet, well designed, good location, fair price and professional stuff. The variety of the dishes in breakfast is very good. I'd be happy to return here in the future. I'm very sorry that I couldn't stay here longer.

Date of stay: August 2017