“Great Food and Service”

La Maison Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in Kolobrzeg
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Our party of four ate at this restaurant after a late check in at the hotel. The food was beautifully presented and was cooked exactly to order and tasted great. Service was attentive and helpful. A great place to eat!

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Very quite place with very good and attentive service and amazing food! Sea food is fresh and incredibly delicious! Oysters were so amazing, that we kept on asking for more! Very recommend trying scallops, soups, tar tar. Presentation is exquisite!

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

This is my first time in Kolobrzeg. Only 1 night in fact so we decided go to this restaurant. Food is OK maybe even outstanding if you compare to other restaurants, but definitely not worth this money.

I know it's multi star hotel ... Must be expensive but still ... Something is missing.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

We enjoyed the La Maison restaurant located in Hotel Leda. First of all we were properly greeted by the staff. The food we have ordered was above and beyond high standards. We felt there like at home very comfortable and welcome. Service was excellent especially - Malgorzata and Sebastian . Truly kind and warm servers . Keep a good work.

Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

I have to say when I left England I wasn't expecting cuisine like I experienced at La Maison. The food really was top notch. Steak perfectly cooked, beef tartar sublime. Delivering it in a glass of smoke a nice touch!

I wasn't a fan of the parsnip ice cream but that's just personal preference.

A great restaurant, serving food of the highest order.