“Excellent”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Very good food at a resonable price point. The place is situated at a good location in the heart of the city. I surely recomend the place

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We went to this restaurant because of the high rating on tripadvisor. The two ladies who worked there were first of all more interested in their Facebook on the cell phone then in the customers. They do not seem to like their job! First we had to wait for any reaction to get a table. Once we had a table they first served other customers who came later. First my wife an I had a Mojito. I guess they forget the alcohol. We felt kind of ripped off. The starter we ordered came with the main dishes. As main dish we ordered Polish kotelette with Belgian fries and pizza. As we are from Belgium, we can assure you if the fries came from Begium, they were imported diep fried rubbish! My son ate only half pizza as it had no taste. We cannot understand the high ranking at all, so we gave only one point. Please do not waste your money on this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2016

This is quiet little restaurant located in a cellar in Kolobrzeg marketplace. Food is is great. Place is decorated with souvenirs from around the world (name of the restaurant translates to "here and there"). We were seating next to bookshelf with National Geographic magazines and travel books.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We went to this restaurant because of it's high score on tripadvisor, but were really disappointed.
My wife had a marrakesh salad who looked like a mess, and I had a steak which was recommended by the waiter. Boring to be honest.
The drinks are very good thought.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I've been there couple of times. Food was always delicious. Wild boar steak, Thai soup and my latest top of the tops - new dessert with toffee... You can't miss this place and alcohol drinks they serve. Whiskey sour or Long Island tee - my favorite two - awesome.
Highly recommended for couples, families or a group of friend looking for nice place to sit and sip drinks in this special place.

Date of visit: May 2016