All reviews sea view city centre sea front swimming pool nice restaurant quiet area speak good english good size comfortable bed hill promenade facilities pln basement
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

When I arrived I got the impression that they think I want to steal something, for example there was a plaque in the bathroom offering to sell me a towel. I thought why, is it because you think I'd rather buy a towel than steal it? Second thing is, they charged me for bringing a pet (50 PLN) yet didn't bother to change the cat's litterbox. Overall the people were nice and the hotel is in a great location, the pool and relaxation zone is very nice. This would have been a 4-star, if not for the towel thing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We had a stay for 3 nights there, the food was alright, breakfast as well but the overall impression we got from the hotel is, that it wants to be high class but fails due to cheap materials used for the interior.

The staff is nice and the location is really good nearby the sea but nevertheless it feels as if they are willing to provide quality but they end up delivering a mediocre environment.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I spent few nights in this hotel.. Very nice and quiet location on top of the hill..
Room functional and with all the comforts..
Strategic location.. 10min walk from the city centre and even less for the sea front..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cisalpino777
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Stayed in this hotel for a weekend with my girlfriend. Standard rooms are compact but nicely designed with mini fridge, water cooker, safe and plenty of closet space. Breakfast is good and there is a nice spa in the basement of the hotel. At night, it is really quiet around the hotel so we enjoyed good nights of sleep! Its just a short walk to the promenade where you will be able to find plenty of restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Stayed here for two nights in May 2016 - one of the best hotels I have stayed at. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Rooms were stylish, clean and well kept. Felt extremely comfortable here and would go back in a heart beat. The view from our room was beautiful as you had clear sight of the sea. Loved ever minute of this location.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family