All reviews sea view city centre sea front swimming pool hotel is in a great location nice restaurant speak good english double room good size comfortable bed hill relaxation zone promenade facilities pln seaside
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We have stayed here several times now. The hotel is tucked away in a quiet area, but with great views of the sea. There are steep steps down to the sea and boulevard, or you can wander the longer route around the roadway. Friendly efficient reception staff, who speak English really well. Breakfast highly recommended, all you can eat buffet style. Dinner is also very good. Clean, very comfortable and classy. Tea and coffee in room, plus bottles of complimentary water, but have to get milk from restaurant - this is no problem as they have small jugs, and the rooms have a fridge. Well equipped rooms, including body wash, shampoo hairdryer in bathroom. Laundry facilities for longer stays. They will arrange transfers to and from Gdansk restaurant. Would thoroughly recommend and will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Gydnia.

Room tip: Ask for sea view room, with a balcony in the summer
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Dobry-Hotel, Team Leader at Hotel Rozany Gaj, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Debbie D,

We would like to personally thank you for your description of the hotel and its interiors.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Roznay Gaj we would like to thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited Gdynia last month. Even though I used to live in Gdynia I've never heard about this hotel. I had no idea I was missing out so much. Hotel is really nice, very tidy. Staff was super friendly and English speaking. We found the location very convenient, if we weren't taking a taxi we could easily walk to the train station. Highly recommend. Will definitely go back.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your recommendation. As a team, we do our best to make our Guests feel special. We are happy that we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Exellent staff service and helpful.Peace and quiet place and rooms. Fridge at room.Cool view to Baltic sea and promenade. Breakfast tasteful and various.Near by city centre up of nice hill.Prize okey.

Room tip: sea view, Cool !
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

This hotel has free parking lot, and it's easy to access to hotel. Styling inside is nice almost like artistic. Rooms are good size, and bed comfortable. And add good breakfast to that, so what else you need.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Santero70

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I was on holiday with my wife for 2 days. The prices are very attractive, mainly because I chose this hotel this time of year. I could have a good rest, the sea is just a few meters. Well I rested, and after a day could free use of the swimming pool and jacuzzi. Two days where I could rest and gather strength for the job. We highly recommend this hotel to which I would definitely return.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tomasz S

Dear Tomasz, thank you very much for your recommendation. As a team, we do our best to make our Guests feel special. We are happy that we can exceed your expectations.