Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Smashed it

Nailed it. It’s fun, go try to it. There is a 100 character minimum on reviews, so... bananas are... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
josephj790
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great!

I was in charge on planning a girls trip for me and my two friends. As I have enjoied a couple og... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
carolinep286
Arendal, Norway
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Gdansk
from US$ 55.60
from US$ 35.90
from US$ 51.00
More Info
All reviews escape room game master great room great fun highly recommend this experience excellent activity ring the doorbell apartment building set the scene amazing experience a lot of fun visiting gdansk couple of hours riddles ludwig hints tasks
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Went there with my girlfriend and had a blast. Game Master offers coffee beforehand and explains the backstory and the rules of the game. Must try!

Date of experience: June 2018
Łukasz S, Game Master at Room of Plenty, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you very much for leaving such a pleasant review of our game! :)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

It's a nice touch to drink tea and coffee before going in a room.
Interesting puzzles without focus on finding the combination for locks :)

Date of experience: June 2018

Thanks for your review! ;)

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Room of Plenty provides an excellent escape room challenge and an interesting way to learn about a unique figure from Gdansk's past. I recommend to anyone who enjoy's doing escape rooms as well as to escape room novices.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Łukasz S, Game Master at Room of Plenty, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

We are grateful for your review, thank you! :)

Reviewed 16 June 2018

This was an excellent experience. We were met a a lovely member of staff, a young woman. She gave us the background, telling us a story and went in to discuss what an escape room is (one of our group was an newbie).

I can’t say much about the room as it’d be giving it away. However it wasn’t just interesting, it was the best escape room I’d been to!

We escaped the room in the time and enjoyed every second.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you ery much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed the game. :)

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I've done over 150 escape rooms and this one had some elements I hadn't seen before. Really enjoyable and great hosts. Great coffee too!

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you! We are awed by your experience and so happy that you still found it attractive and one of a kind. :)