US$ 219
US$ 184
Radisson Blu
  • Restaurant
Novotel Gdansk Centrum(Gdansk)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 86
  • Restaurant
Novotel Gdansk Marina(Gdansk)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
  • Pool
US$ 163
US$ 105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

Hanza Hotel(Gdansk)
Hotel Artus(Gdansk)
US$ 120
US$ 116
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmodern hotelsamsung tabletrooftop barfree hot drinksroom cardhigh techgreat hotelfree coffee machineglass wallold townremote controlfree bikesfacing roomperfect locationlobby areakind of hotelair con
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at PURO, Gdansk for 2nights and everything was excellent.
Great, charming room, the breakfast buffet was huge and delicious and the staff was really friendly + i guess there is nothing more central than this Hotel I would only recommand it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Michał Z, General Manager at PURO Gdansk Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear 221ssa,

It's a pleasure to read your kind words. I'm glad we managed to make your stay special.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again whenever you wish to visit Gdańsk.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a fantastic location walk out the door on to main Street.
The hotel is very modern and very clean the rooms offer nearly everything you need nice touches like the fridge and free safe are good a top tip add BBC world service to the TV and add drink making facilities in the room ,bed was a bit hard but these touches would have five stars overall if your visiting Gdansk this would be a good choice to stay breakfast price could be better but it's hard to get everything right.
Nearly there though.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vendoking

Dear vendoking,

Thank you very much for choosing Puro Gdansk. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and everything went well.

Good news - we are currently in the proces of adjusting our TV channels list and I will take your remark on BBC to my list. I truly believe our breakfast price is reasonable for what you get, It surely was it delicious and fresh:)

Best Regards,
Michal ZIegert

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with friends on a 3 day break, location first class with excellent staff. We had a room with views of the canal and have absolutely no complaints at all. Easy walk to the local restaurants and bars, and had free coffee machines located in the lobby. Really would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear HarpendenWrinklies,

Thank you for sharing the experience. I'm proud my team did a great job and made your stay special:)

I hope we will get to see you back to Puro soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The hotel didn't meet my expectations. The Superior room is average in terms of decorations. The service is not tailor made but quite industrialized. I spent 2 nights on a weekend and I found breakfast poor and whenever you asked for fried eggs the staff simply say no possible.

Room Tip: Asked the city view and not the room having an internal view which are quite dark
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Michał Z, General Manager at PURO Gdansk Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear smerl0,

Thank you for choosing PURO Gdańsk and sharing the experience.

I'm sorry we did not fully meet your expectations. I understand fried eggs would help to make your stay better, and I'll discuss the possibilities on that with our F&B team.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Good Points -
Location,could not be better placed.
Roof top bar.
New modern style and very clean.
Technology in bedroom everything controlled by tablet.
Bad Points-
Expensive breakfast, IMA not worth £11 per person you can get more for your money elsewhere.
Bathroom in bedroom, Zero privacy from whoever you are sharing your room with.

If I go back to Gdansk I would stay here again but would not have breakfast in the hotel.

I think tripadvisor needs another grading as it goes from average to very good. I would class this hotel as good, not ‘average’ and not ‘very good’

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear trotterLondon,

Thank you for sharing the experience from your stay.

I'm glad you managed to use our facilities so well, and our INK Above and our interiors impressed you.

I would be grateful if you could send me a short info about breakfast - what do you think we should add/change?

michal.ziegert@purohotel.pl