Hanza Hotel(Gdansk)
US$ 188
US$ 152
Radisson Blu
  • Restaurant
Novotel Gdansk Centrum(Gdansk)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
US$ 96
US$ 127
US$ 105
  • Restaurant
Novotel Gdansk Marina(Gdansk)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 167
US$ 112
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We had the most wonderful wedding in Villa Eva. The food was simply delicious and filling and all staff were very efficient, welcoming and friendly. We invited 80 quests and the venue was big enough to fit everyone without any problems. We hired our own decorator and the final look of the interior and the lovely big garden was breathtaking!
I recommend Villa Eva to anyone who want to have a perfect wedding in Gdansk.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in a non-touristical, residential area, on a 7 min walk from a main train- and busstation, with excellent tramway connection to Central Gdansk.
Rooms are comfortable as the beds are. We enjoyed a good breakfast in the lovely garden. The restaurant is very good, fortunately, because there are no alternatives nearby.
We recommend this place due to excellent public transport connections, its comfort and price.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frits56
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

One of the best meals I've ever had...A wonderful introduction to Polish cuisine, which for me was the first time. Eva and Tadeusz were the most gracious hosts - who speak excellent English. Will most definitely return in the future.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I visited Villa Eva with friends this year, we had a great time and such a warm welcoming by the staff and owners of the hotel, the food in my opinion was on a Michelin star level, great presentation and great taste and flavours. the time of year was good as the gardens are beautiful and a great place to enjoy meals, the overall atmosphere was calming and relaxing, Accessibilty was realIy easy and I can't fault a single thing and will definitely visit again when I'm in Gdansk.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

The staff and food is good. Service was good, food was nice and staff very helpful.
We had to wait for an iron but hay the date was New Year's Eve so the staff had loads of prep work to do for the party.

The hotel itself is charming and nice decor around with great gardens. The room we had was very small up in the attic. The walk shower was very small and could just about turn around in it. Other than the room being a bit below standard, I found the hotel itself ok. This is why I have rated a 3. And if needed I would return to this hotel. However I stayed in the smart hotel just minutes away and found it better. Happy new year hotel villa Eva.

Stayed: January 2016