“Pierogi ”

Cuisines: Polish
Good for: View
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat traditional polish food (pierogi). Day serving exta soup and some something sweet as well. I order pierogi (ther is around 15 maby 20 options of flowers) and beer. Everything wos delicious. Servis wos wery good. Leady wos nice and ask me did i enjoy my food.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A lovely little place along the canal side. We came in here and yes, you do have to wait 40mins, but it is worth the wait! We had a mix of Peorogi- Russian with smoked bacon and ones with mozerella (my favourite). I also had zurek soup - although I have had better tasting, it was still yummy.

We would definitely come back, for 18 peorogi,zurek soup, beer and 2 apple juices it came to 87pln. £20 ish! Excellent.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We really liked the food. The service was excellent and the enviroment was very cosy. Greatest food on our four day journey in Gdansk.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Love their pierogi's... more variety than most places! I love the Christmas ones the best, but the Duck, Blood Sausage, Meat, etc... all the ones I've tried have been awesome for a VERY reasonable price! Small place, but service is excellent! I especially like that they'll fry them also besides bake/boil them.... try the same pierogi's cooked multiple ways!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Most of the guests were foreign tourists, but the food was still genuine, almost as good as Polish grandmas make. Apart from the traditional flavours they also have some more unique ones. A place to go to for real Polish food.