Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$ 18
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLongUS$ 89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On number of visits hotel continues to provide bad service. On every occassion they refused upgrade using various excuses, even though clearly on the website better rooms were available. Receptionits had "couldn't care less" attitude. Room was very cold (even though this was used as an excuse not to give an upgrade), no instructions how to heat it (central ventilation was switched off). Room quite basic, the only Novotel Ive seen that doesn't offer individual cosmetics (only big containers availale with hair and body gel).
Restaurant/bar has very short opening times. As we arrived in the evening we couldn't use drink vouchers. Next day same receptionist couldn't care less again. Only when second one arrived she didn't have problem to go to the bar and serve drinks.
Fortunately there are plenty other hotels in the area that really care about guests. If Novotel Marina doesn't want my business, I will not stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 21 July 2020

We were on more nights there. With coronavirus acceptance - I don't understand why the rooms weren't cleaned. They should have informed us when we booked the room, not upon arrival. If already, we should have had a whisk in the room, not still asking for a vacuum cleaner. Garbage was emptied only on request, coffee was added only on request. On departure we had a booked taxi for 8:30 pm, we asked the receptionist to change it to 8:00 pm. She saw that we were already at the reception with suitcases, she saw that we already left our room. She changed the arrival of the taxi to 8.00 am.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank luciaprokesova
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Me and my wife booked this hotel for 4 days. We ended up staying 1 day only (because we were very tired), and moved out the next day. The whole hotel is a construction site. Somebody decided to redecorate the entire hotel, and at the same time thought it would be a good idea to still receive clients. You have to wade your way among the workers to go to your room.
The last drop in the glass was the morning of our stay when we found that they have cleared entire breakfast 15 minutes BEFORE the end of the breakfast time. I have stayed in tens of Accorhotels, in most of these place you can have your breakfast even after the declared time. The breakfast buffet is NEVER cleared before the end of the breakfast.
When we went to the breakfast hall, a girl, who turned out to be responsible from that hall stood up from a table (where she was having her breakfast by the way), came to me, WHILE CHEWING HER FOOD. She didn't even say sorry, she didn't explain, she just said "we cleared the breakfast". When I asked why, she didn't explain anything, went to the kitchen, and brought some leftovers.
Of course, we didn't have any breakfast there, and left the hotel shortly after. This hotel, which I had stayed twice before with great pleasure (2004 and 2015), is now a disgrace to the Novotel brand.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 914evreng
Reviewed 15 January 2020

I chose the hotel because I wanted a nice comfortable and quiet place near the seaside. It's very close, wonderful location, and there is a special gate leading to the beach. It's situated just on the border between Sopot and Gdańsk, so it's not far to the famous pier or to Gdańsk port in the other direction. The hotel is undergoing a rennovation, so you have to be prepared for the noise and other problems - like narrow and rather dark half reduced corridor from the elevator. I know it was outside the season, but I really wanted to sleep a little longer in the morning. My room was new, very beautifully done, with a view to the beach. The bathroom wasn't thought through enough, I'm afraid. Wooden panels on the floor and higher shower basin with only half of it being covered by the glass panel... so the water is all over the floor. Nice breakfast. But honestly, value for money.

Room tip: Ask for a room far from the workers' zone.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

Hotel is few steps from the beach and also it has swimming pool those are reason we chose it in a first place. Unfortunately on the 5 floor refurbishment is in progress, dust on corridor, noise from the morning till the afternoon, water in pool bit cold. The "best" part...after paying so much money for a room you have to BUY dressing-gown! Ridiculous. Breakfast was good, apart of green overcooked eggs! Staff was kind and helpfull.

Date of stay: October 2019