“Tomato soup and whipped cream”
Review of Napoli

Napoli
Ranked #522 of 622 Restaurants in Gdansk
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I ordered what was supposed to be a tomato soup with sour cream according to the menu. The waitress came in with my soup and I kid you not, it had whipped cream on top. The consistency was far more lighter, than sour cream, it tasted sweet (just like whipped cream on desserts) and its' shape looked like it was freshly squeezed out of a can. When the waitress returned with my friends' pizzas, I expressed my feelings concerning the cream on my soup. The only replies I got in return was "This is how we always make the soup", "That is sour cream", etc. When it became clear to us, that I wasn't going to get a new portion with actual sour cream, my friend asked the waitress whether it was possible to have the soup without any cream at all. With slight hesitation she agreed but proceeded to ask If it was ok If she just scooped the cream out. I was done arguing, so I gave her my consent. When she returned downstairs to the kitchen we heard loud arguing between the workers. At the end, the cook insisted to make an entirely new soup for me, which I was thankful for.
According to my friends, the pizzas were okay, but I do not recommend getting the tomato soup.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really good pizzas and cheap in city center. 25 PLN for one big pizza. We past a good time. I recommend it.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Ok if you are hungry and is winter outside and you get frozen take a sit to that pizzeria in the main street of Gdansk.
I order a pizza marinara but to tell you the truth i ate the 3/4 because i push myself.
Nothing make me excited but its not so bad.
Take a round over there and i hope to be luckier in your food choice than me.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

After going in to eat at lunch, 5 of us were placed in the window seat downstairs. The bench had nails sticking out along the top & my brand new jacket was torn. When it was mentioned, the waitress just laughed & said 'Oh'. When management were called, I got silence & a shrug. We left before food was ordered. Absolutely fuming!! I WANT MY COAT REPLACED. No way to treat customers!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Oh, how I wish I had read the reviews on tripadvisor before we went to have lunch here!
We had gotten quite hungry after strolling through town for some hours in cold weather, so we went to have pizza here.
In front of the restaurant a man stood there with the menu, greeting us and showing the menu. This man was really nice, something special in Poland.
We came in and we said ''hello'', clearly ENGLISH... but the waiter with the long face kept talking POLISH to us... It really bothers me, so rude. But okay, we sat down and ordered a big pizza to share.
The pizza was way too greasy. Yuck. Drenched with olive oil.

Much too expensive for what you get. When we finished out meal waited very long until someone would give us the bill. it wasn't busy at all but we were ignored.
My boyfriend then walked up to the cash register to pay. He paid exactly the price, without a tip. The employee gave him a filthy look... What would we have to tip you guys for, darling?

It's quite expensive for what you actually get.

Not going there again. There are sooo many much better places to eat pizza in Gdansk!!