“Burger ”

The Legendary White Rabbit Saloon
Ranked #448 of 673 Restaurants in Gdansk
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hej every one if you want to go to eat a burger - don't do it. I go there only once bicouse wos raining. I order a cheeseburger and big beer and i spend 45 zł. To be onest for this price you cane get a lot of ather thins for less mony and better taste. I give 2 star only bicouse celner wos wery nice and service wos on realy good lewel.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Most lovely cafe/bar, had a very tender and good rabbit with gnocchi! Started with chicken wings and could be one of the best I've had. Top marks

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Excellent early hours party down in their dancing dungeon. Once past the frozen-faced doormen there's an excellent bar and hyperactive dj. Just the place for sweating out alcoholic excess - before ordering more from a frantic bar.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I went into the restaurant on my way to the hotel because I only want a little beer before walking the last 50 meters to the hotel. Had been told that this was the place to stay in the night for party. I ended up with getting new friends here having a ok time to they closed the sale. Dance floor on 1 etage and then more eating and relaxing place on the second one. The person who served us could maybe have been a little more positiv and have a little little smie. OK place anyway for drinking.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Came here on our last day to kill some time before our taxi pick up as our hotel was around the corner it was lunch time and not very busy but slowly filled up we passed it every night and it was always busy.we were only having drinks but decided to order French fries and share them they were piping hot and the service was fantastic great atmosphere just wish we had visited it more