“Room for improvement ”
Review of Maxi

Maxi
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered spaghetti Bolognese, and true to their word, that is exactly what I got: spaghetti and on the top Bolognese meat. No sauce, no nothing. We also had pizza. I wonder if the chef ever travelled to Italy; this would be my recommendation.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights and this included breakfast in the restaurant.

Claudio and his wife made me feel welcome every single day and nothing was too much trouble. There were quite a few locals coming in for breakfast too which suggests it is a place that is liked too.

The buffet breakfast includes sausages, bacon, eggs (all kinds of cooked), cold meat platter, plenty of different bread, yogurt and a few other things I forget. You definitely will NOT go hungry.

The restaurant is filled with musical instruments on the wall, old fashioned typewriter, spindles....It's a lovely little place with a very welcoming husband / wife team. Thank you for making me feel welcome.

Oh, free Wi Fi too!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This place has a good selection of pasta and pizza. The food have been always great. The staff is very friendly. We enjoyed eating at this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I travel very often, I have visited hundreds of restaurants in CZ. This rstaurace for me is number one !! Not only the quality of the food but also the attitude of the staff. Something so perfect I've have not yet seen in CZ.
Here you can taste it right esspresso, pasta, wine and pizza.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Small and very frienly hotel, where the staff pay attention to your every personality needs. I enjoyed very much.