See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Beware, this is not a Hotel, it is a place wehre alcolics live their Last hours, only people struggled from life, drugs and alkohol.
Price was quite expensive, but there were no more rooms in ostrava left cause of a Festival.
Don t visit that place with Kids, Family or your wife.
Assistance was friendly but the biggest scandal is, that booking.com offers this place as a hotel!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2015

Hotel possitives:
NONE

Hotel negatives:
ALL

One of the worst hotel I have ever seen. I really do NOT recommend to enter this hotel. I really do NOT recommend to enter this hotel. I really do NOT recommend to enter this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Martin L
Reviewed 2 September 2014

When I arrived at the hotel I immediately was thinking, OMG I am not staying here. It is a shelter for all kind of addicts. After some discussion I could leave without paying the first night. It is scandalous you can book such a hotel at Booking.com.

I don't know how the rooms are, because I didn't make it that far. My advice: stay far from this horrible place!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We booked into this hotel for 3 nights as we had to attend a funeral in Ostrava, and this was the closest to our families home, after an arduous 27 hour drive from the U.K, we arrived in the lobby to be greeted by a steady stream of drunks, there is a security gate in the lobby and police camped out there as there is quite often trouble in the evening from the long term residents staying in the hotel!
After a lengthy check in we were ushered up a flight of stairs to the deluxe rooms on the second floor and to a security door which was not very secure, our room was spacious, but unfortunately that was the only positive, the bedding was old,tired looking and unclean, the towels were smelly, the room itself was damp smelling.
The bathroom was tiny, the shower cubicle waste pipe was blocked and filled up with water so couldn't shower without flooding the room.
After 5 minutes of getting into bed, we both started itching and had a bite from some kind of bug.
I decided enough was enough, so after being in the hotel for only 30 mins we gathered our bags and left.
On reflection I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone, I would rather sleep on a park bench!!

Room Tip: I couldn't recommend any rooms we had a deluxe room, one of the best they had and wasn't prepared to stay one night.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ALAN B
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Overall, the rooms are clean and of a decent size. Location is near a park, however, not really near the center or any stores or anything.

The hostel seems to double as a homeless shelter, quite a few down on their luck types going in and out. The nearby park (and nearby areas in general) had quite a few homeless (or those who appeared to have quite serious problems with alcohol).

If passing through the Czech Republic, this is fine, but I wouldn't want to stay there more than a day or two. Is cheap, though.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends