All reviews free of charge train station nice hotel city centre
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant, reception and lobby bar are very nice and new. The rooms are bit “old style” however clean, which is the most important. The hotel is exactly what I expected for the price. The bonus and reason I want to give 5 stars is the customer service! Ladies working there are sooo nice and very kind. They are happy to serve you and really suprised me! My husband wanted crepies for breakfast, guess what. The next morning he was served, free of charge and with the smile on the employees faces. Amazing staff! If you really seek for harmony- this is the place!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Harmonyclub, Director of Sales at Harmony Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you so much for your visit and your "harmony" review. All the best

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is worst hotel people seen in 2018 don't suggest u to come here. The hotel looks amazing. Only the staffmembers don't really like a travelers, plus they are very rude here. In restaurant they got very stupid rules.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andris Z
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We asked some boiled water from reception for noodle.
But he taunted about it.
Saying "You bring your cup noodle and ask water for me...?"
So I said I'll buy it but he never listened to me and kept taunting me.
I felt so bad.
I stay in Ostrava for one third of a year but I'll never stay there again.

Room Tip: Too small comparing other hotels that have the similar price...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank gutzzang
Radka K, Manažer at Harmony Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Sir / Dear Madam,
thank you for your kind visit in our hotel Harmony Club Ostrava and for your feedback which is very important for us! We are sorry about this inconvenience. We have investigated the circumstances of this case and we are sure that this will not repeated in the next time. On the other hand, you can always visit our nice hotel restaurant and choose your dinner from our wide offer of czech or international cuisine. We always do our best to meet all wishes of our guests. So, we are really sorry about this.
With kind regards, hotel Harmony Club Ostrava, obchod.ov@harmonyclub.cz

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Nice hotel for the business trip. Stadard rooms are small, manager rooms are big with bath. Good for two person.
Restaurant where the breakfast is served is nice and clean such as rooms.
Breakfast is continental type, excellent sweet cakes and eggs.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jan,
thank you very much for your nice visit in our hotel Harmony Club Ostrava! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our services. We do our best to improve the quality of our hotel and to make our guests comfortable all the time.
With best regards!
hotel Harmony Club Ostrava, obchod.ov@harmonyclub.cz

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We spent there 2 nights during European Figure Skating Championships 2017 and it was a pleasant suprice for us. Reception and restaurant, where the breakfast was served, were nice and look trendy. The room was quite small but clean. The bed was comfortable. However, the biggest surprise was a breakfast. A great selection of fruits, eggs, sausages, bacon, different types of cheese and salami. As well as a great selection of tea or bread stuff and pastry. The staff was also very friendly. In conclusion I can highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matex F
Radka K, Manažer at Harmony Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear Matex,
thank you very much for your kind and nice feedback to your stay in our hotel Harmony Club Ostrava! We are really happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services. It is very important for us to make your stay as comofartable as possible and we always do our best to achieve that.
We believe that you will come back to us again in the near future and that you will enjoy your stay in Ostrava again :)
With best regards and wishing you wonderful days! hotel Harmony Club Ostrava, e-mail: obchod.ov@harmonyclub.cz