All reviews the ground floor old town wifi pension city
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Pros: The location of the property is close to the center, everything is in walking distance. The room was clean, the bathroom was large and had a large window. Wifi worked well. Free gummy bears are always welcome.

Cons: There is no parking option for the property, you have to find and pay for parking somewhere else. The room is rather small-ish. There was some considerable noise and shouting from the street during the night, which made sleeping difficult. A fridge in the room would have been nice. Few and unconveniently placed electric sockets. No credit card accepted, only cash. The guesthouse is likely a member of the International Conspiracy of Hotels against People Using Soaps, for there is no soap holder in the shower which makes taking a shower a difficult exercise.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrSandor
Reviewed 22 May 2016

It has been a while since I was there, but I totally enjoyed my stay there. Helpful and always smilling staff, comfortable room, spacious bathroom, complimentary tea and coffee, great selection for breakfast ... I cant say a bad word about this place, I loved my stay. I hope next time I will have a chance to stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Stayed one night at this place. It's right in the town centre. The building has nice traditional feel. Staff was just amazing, very helpful. The room was just lovely - a person who designed it clearly has sense about how to create comfortable place. It feels warm and and it goes hand in hand with rustic look of the building. Everything was perfectly clean. I would be happy to come back.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Great what can be done out of such an old building in the very heart of Olomouc. Friendly welcome by the owner who also gave hints and tips on restaurants. Excellent night sleep. Smashing breakfast charmingly served.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We are full time independent travelers so we have stayed in numerous types of lodging throughout the world. The Penzion Bellis met our criteria on booking.com and our expectations during our stay. The owner, Miroslav, went out of his way to help us. We arrived in the city without a GPS. Navigating the city streets was a challenge, so we called the Penzion and instead of giving directions, Miroslav met us in his car and we followed him. He continued his friendly and helpful manner by printing maps and providing excellent recommendations on restaurants and sightseeing. He recommended upon leaving the city to visit the Castle Bouzov and the handmade paper factory - Velke Losiny. We visited both and they were excellent choices. We stayed in the Bela Room on the main street side and it was roomy and comfortable. The breakfast was a typical Czech (European) breakfast and tasty. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2015