“Classic pizza place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Went here for casual business dinner and food and service were both good. Tomato soup was rich and tasty (albeit a little cool) and the beef carpaccio was really good. Both of us had pizzas and they were large and classically good with a nice thin base. I had tuna and it was very tasty. Moravian Sauvignon blank was good while it looked a little darker than normal. Perfect place for a no frills dinner.

Tereza Š, Manažer at Ristorante Piazza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Mr. David, thank you very much for your great feedback. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have been here with 5 people. All the food was up to its standards, soup was very good. We did not wait too long for our dishes. The interoir is modern and clean. The staff was completely ok. For a comforting, italian food, this is definitely fine placo to go, and it is bang in the centre of Brno. Ideal for business lunch. If you want to impress someone, go elswhere.

Tereza Š, Manažer at Ristorante Piazza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Stepan, thank you very much for your great review. We really appreciate your opinion and we hope to see you soon again. Even for romantic dinner in the atmosphere of Venice. Thank you and have a nice day.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I came here cause I had a taste for Italian food and I my experience from past were good here. But not anymore. I was waiting more than hour for pasta and it came overrated and taste was not good as well. I had good wine here that's all. I'll never come back because when I pay 179 kč for pasta I wanna good one. I'm not recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

The place looks nice, especially for lovers of all Italian and Venice in particular. However, on an Easter late afternoon it was empty for a long time, which is always a bad sign. The food was average (soup and pasta) and one of the starters awful: the 'duck breast' was no more than a few strings of oversalted duck meat, cooked at best two or more days before, The best part of the dinner was the dessert with fresh fruit. The check was a very unpleasant surprise. Why do these very average places do it? Hardly any customer will visit again.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Pleasant environment,friendly staff,tasty pasta and pizza.Kids got pen and paper to draw and enjoyed home made raspberry soft drink.A good place to go if you are in the city centre.