All reviews brew pub homemade beer hotel is located mini bar is free pedestrian zone typical czech fourth floor air con tram stop beers minibar noise brewed city prague
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We didn't have a room for the night and dropped in to see if they had availability. We got a top-floor room for us and our 2 kids for about 130 euros. The beds were fine, wifi worked ok, the bathroom was clean, the TV only had Czech shows and the offices in the adjacent building could see us get up naked in the morning. I'm sure they're used to it

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The hotel is located in the center of Brno, in a pedestrian zone. The location is ideal for sightseeing.
The hotel itself looks very romantic, antique. The rooms are very comfortable, the beds are comfortable and the cleanliness is excellent. The staff is extremely friendly and adventurous.
The breakfast is great, with a large selection of cold and hot dishes. The wifi works fine. The hotel has its own parking.
If you are staying at hotel, do not ever miss out on eating at the hotel restaurant, the experience of traditional Czech cuisine is unbelievable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I've stayed at this hotel twice before so knew what to expect. My main purpose was because it is over their own brew pub and restaurant. I have reviewed both as per what the title says.

To get to Pegas, it is approximately 10 minutes walk from the main rail station and located in the old part of the town. If flying into Brno, the bus from the airport drops you opposite the rail station.

Check in for the room was done very well and was served by a friendly receptionist. My room was on the fourth floor. Room was very comfortable, clean and WiFi worked well. There was a minibar which had bottled water, soft drinks and one of their own beers all of which were free.

The bathroom was again spotlessly clean and I had no complaints there.

Room rate included breakfast which was in a separate room off the reception. A good choice of hot and cold food, overall a very good buffet selection.

Overall, the hotel is good value for money bearing in mind this is Brno, one of the most popular cities in the Czech Republic.

Just one small complaint about the restaurant. I paid by card and like other places (and bank machines) you are offered to pay in local currency or your own (which gets marked up by 5-10%) The waiter went and selected GBP instead of Czech Currency - the retailer should offer or ask the customer first about their currency preference.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have just visited Pegasus restaurant in Brno . My partner and I we have ordered veal schnitzel with mashed potatoes and salad. We both were very disappointed. The smell of the schnitzel were almost unbearable - old fat , like from fish . You can see on my pics the amount of breadcrumbs, and colour of the salad ! Only potatoes were good.
We also felt uncomfortable with the service. Men were talking in their language and maybe I’m exaggerating but I felt they were talking about us . Sorry but I shouldn’t feel that way .
Dziś odwiedziliśmy restauracje Pegasus , zamówiliśmy sznycle z ziemniakami i sałatką. Nigdy nie widziałam takiej ilości panierki odchodzącej od mięsa . Sznycle śmierdziały starym olejem z ryby . Sałata już zdarzyła zmienić kolor . Ziemniaki były dobre . Dodatkowo obsługa zachowywała się tak ze oboje czuliśmy się nieswojo . Nie rozumiem po czesku , ale jak każdy Polak mogłam wyłapać kilka słów . Nie polecam , choć piwo było dobre .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The beer was so good and the food was delicious. The service was nice. We spent a good time here. We could eat traditional Moravian food and popular ones also. Next time when we’ll be in Brno we’ll come again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple