All reviews brew pub hotel is located mini bar is free pedestrian zone great beer fourth floor air conditioning czech republic lovely city perfect location main station very nice hotel business trip beers minibar noise fanta
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We didn't have a room for the night and dropped in to see if they had availability. We got a top-floor room for us and our 2 kids for about 130 euros. The beds were fine, wifi worked ok, the bathroom was clean, the TV only had Czech shows and the offices in the adjacent building could see us get up naked in the morning. I'm sure they're used to it

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The hotel is located in the center of Brno, in a pedestrian zone. The location is ideal for sightseeing.
The hotel itself looks very romantic, antique. The rooms are very comfortable, the beds are comfortable and the cleanliness is excellent. The staff is extremely friendly and adventurous.
The breakfast is great, with a large selection of cold and hot dishes. The wifi works fine. The hotel has its own parking.
If you are staying at hotel, do not ever miss out on eating at the hotel restaurant, the experience of traditional Czech cuisine is unbelievable.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marina P
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I've stayed at this hotel twice before so knew what to expect. My main purpose was because it is over their own brew pub and restaurant. I have reviewed both as per what the title says.

To get to Pegas, it is approximately 10 minutes walk from the main rail station and located in the old part of the town. If flying into Brno, the bus from the airport drops you opposite the rail station.

Check in for the room was done very well and was served by a friendly receptionist. My room was on the fourth floor. Room was very comfortable, clean and WiFi worked well. There was a minibar which had bottled water, soft drinks and one of their own beers all of which were free.

The bathroom was again spotlessly clean and I had no complaints there.

Room rate included breakfast which was in a separate room off the reception. A good choice of hot and cold food, overall a very good buffet selection.

Overall, the hotel is good value for money bearing in mind this is Brno, one of the most popular cities in the Czech Republic.

Just one small complaint about the restaurant. I paid by card and like other places (and bank machines) you are offered to pay in local currency or your own (which gets marked up by 5-10%) The waiter went and selected GBP instead of Czech Currency - the retailer should offer or ask the customer first about their currency preference.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in the city center. I could discover the city by walk. There is a restaurant and beer brewery in the basement. The food and the beer are really, really great. Highly recommend to try. My room was okay, if you keep the windows open bit noisy by some machine. The mini bar is free. It's not too rich but there is one beer from the brewery downstairs and some soft drinks. I'll definitely stay in this hotel next time as well. 4 point is due to the noise.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PeterK8070
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

On our way from Prague to Budapest we decided to stay a night in Brno. Hotel Pegas was in a good location. Close to the tram stop. Our room was clean, free mini bar and it was quiet. We ate downstairs at their restaurant and it was delicious! Their homemade beer was even better.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple