“okay- good beef tenderloin”
Review of Mazany Andel

Mazany Andel
Ranked #236 of 1,022 Restaurants in Brno
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

went there because I was staying in Brno Palace, which is across the street. Didn't like the atmospere in that sports bar with football running on a big screen, but it wasn't too noisy. Food and beer was excellent.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

They don’t know the difference between latte and coffee!!!
They are unable to make a hot latte! The server was poor and said they only have cold milk and unable to make a hot latte!

Mazaný A, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Mazany Andel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello. thank you for your review. Latte is normally made from hot milk. milk is not boiling. we do not understand this.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The Mazany Andel pub is a nice place, beautiful interior actually, surprising even... the food was ok, we had ribs and beers so not much there to say :) The ribs were fine, welll made, the beers-not so much...Pilsner saved it :) But overall a busy place with good staff.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

When I come here I usually take the ribs but they cook also different food with good quality.
The offer also lunch menus.
Never had issues with service. They were always fast and I always gotten what I wanted.
Price to quality ratio is ok. Final verdict 3.5.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I tried this restaurant because I knew that they are quite known and because they had lunch menu even during a public holiday day. I had sviečková and my friend had fried chicken steak with potatoes. Portions are really big, but the taste is mild. My meat had a lot of fat pieces and my friend's side dish was dry and without the taste. Beef soup was tasty and hot which I really appreciated. I give 2 points out of 5 just because of that.