All reviews top floor room was clean recommend this hotel tram castle sleep breakfast
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This hotel is very suitable for bussiness poeple going on expo in Brno (BVV) its about 3 min in tram or 10 minutes walk away of expos main gate. Rooms are clean and accessible one is quit large. Breakfast included is average but i recommend this hotel its very good vlalue for your money.

Room Tip: room #11 is accessible
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Pro: very nice and helpful staff, great breakfast room with view on the castle, clean room
Contra: although my room was a non smoking room, you could still smell that it used to be a smokers room. That was not nice at all.
Considering price and location it was still a good deal.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean. Service was kind and helpfull. From reception we bought cheap drinks and snacks. The breakfest was brilliant. It was big and the view From the roof was beautiful. We parked our car To the street but there was parkinghall.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Very good standard city business hotel. How to get there is clearly written in the website. Convinient by tram. Very good breakfast with best castle view on the hill. Fast Wifi. Good pub and restaurant next to the hotel. What I like the most is the service mind of the hotel staff. I asked for iron and ironing board by email. When I arrived I found that they were already in my room!!! Also we can buy the tram ticket from the reception. On my last day I wanted to give it to the hotel as anyway I will not use. The reception bought it back from me. Little things but I think this make your stay pleasant.

Small things to be improved: it would be great if there are some racks, hooks on the wall to hang some cloths, jackets.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Travelmania21
Reviewed 30 December 2015

When I have a business meeting in Brno, there's only one option - Hotel Omega. Nice clean rooms, close to the centre of town, own parking zone... Excellent cost-benefit ratio! And, never miss an oportunity to have a breakfast on a rooftop! Awesome view!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business