“One of the best steaks that I ever had”

Grill&Beer restaurant Vulcano
Ranked #41 of 1,034 Restaurants in Brno
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Really a great place for steaks and I thing generally for anything. Interior was nice and completely full of people. I had medium diamond muscle steak with grilled vegetable as a main course. Their demi-glace sauce is excellent For drinking, I wanted to order a lemonade, but I didn't want to have it so sweet. Waitress told me that they can prepare whatever I like so I can have jar of water with ingredients or the lemonade that I had chosen without something specific and so on. I like this kind of flexibility towards customers.
Maybe one think that I think about as negative were small stairs to terrace from which you enter the restaurant. They're at parking lot and right in from of them is a parking place. Whether you go up or down, you have just a little space to avoid a car that parks in from of the stairs. Little bit unusual for a main entrance that should welcome you.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

A little bit far from center, but worth travelling here. It is near tram 8 or 6 stop "Švermova" and than about 5 min walk.
Very good beer. Waiters here are friendly, kind and helpful. Steaks here are amazing. Best in Brno in this price level

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Best burgers in Brno, cosy place, profesional service and good prices. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I feel this place is getting worst in terms of customer service. The staff needs to realise their customer comes first ! Overall the meals are decent.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

They serve very good burgers and beers. The meet was excellent. The parking is no problem there. The restaurant has good capacity, but make the reservation in advance is more reasonable.