“Amazing treat!!”

Good Food, Coffee and Bakery
Ranked #5 of 63 Quick Bites in Prague
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Description: We took a recipe of more than 100 years old an adapted it to meet the new and evolving tastes of the modern world. We make delicious chimney cakes filled with our homemade ice cream, topped with strawberries, whipped cream and other delicacies that are just irresistible.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this place twice. I 've got an amazing icecream chimney the first time and a chocolate one the second time. It is incredibly tasty. I 've tried one from a small shop in the street and it wasn't as good as this place at all! It s a must have treat!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I want to recomend this bakery for all those looking for gluten free options.
Tasty and nice service. At Karlova street just after Charles bridge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been twice to this place. The first time, we tried the black chimney wasn’t tasty at all and the carbon ice cream tastes horrible (I don’t know how does it get all that good reviews), the old lady offered us a free original cone which was fresh and yummy and she was really nice.
The second visit, we asked for the original cone only without sugar and there was that young lady who has a terrible behavior with dealing with customers and she said that they can’t make it fresh for us and all should be with sugar. We left the place and really nice man said I can make it for you and don’t worry it will not take more than 3 minuets. The lady told him no we can’t but he stopped her. He was really nice and the cone was tasty.

Date of visit: November 2018
Tom G, Tým podpory webu TripAdvisorFront Office Manager at Good Food, Coffee and Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi. Thank you for the same review on another site :) as we noted before, we are sorry, but there is still no possibility to receive hot chimney cake from the grill with cold ice cream. As "young lady" told me, you needed to use our paper cup because ice cream started to melt in a hot cone. We are sorry about this situation, but this is the reason why it is not possible. All of our chimney cakes are still fresh (30 min. max). If you are still in Prague, please send me an email

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It's worth the travel and queues.

We were there in a big group of friends and we all waited in queue (there were at least 100 people ahead of us). It's definitely very popular and we wanted to see if the millions of instagram photos of their cones were worth it in taste.

They were. We each tried a different variety of ice cream with their world famous cones and we were all satisfied. What's interesting is the variety. They've got donut cones, chocolate/Nutella slathered cones, savoury filling cones, etc. You're spoiled for choice!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

When we arrived in Prague it didn't take me long to notice the Chimney delight! I knew I had to have one before I went home, so I did some research, because if I was having one...I wanted a good one! This place became the chosen establishment, and we were not disappointed! So much choice, your mouth waters reading the menu! They are continually making them fresh. It was utterly delicious, nice and soft, with a bit of crispy texture too, excellent ice cream, and the wonderful surprise of a nut and chocolate at the end! Go on...treat yourself!

Date of visit: October 2018