“Comfortable atmosphere, great food”
Review of Radnicni sklipek

Radnicni sklipek
Ranked #593 of 5,633 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying nearby at the Riverside Hotel and we looking for a local restaurant with reasonable prices. This place (please don't ask me to pronounce) was a great find. I was initially doubtful about the basement location but the facility was cheerfully decorated. The menu is extensive and the food plentiful. I had the pork shank which was served on a spit-like arrangement. It was really tasty. Everyone in our group enjoyed the evening.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

On the 16th of September I was taken there by my good friends. We had a fantastic meal with brilliant service in a wonderful local atmosphere.

Tonight the restaurant we hoped to visit could not fit us in so we returned to Radniční Sklipek. Tonight the main meal of ribs was beautiful and because we are driving early in the morning we could not drink... and the service became SLOW. Please do not order the Fried Ice cream, not because it is terrible because I would not know....... 45 minutes after ordering I asked for the bill and cancelled it. There is being patient and there is being mugged to the point of anger.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

A really nice cellar bar to eat in. Good food - the pork knuckle was especially good - and prices. Helpful service, too. Tankovna Staroprophen - not my favourite beer, but tasted as you would expect.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

This is an old favourite of ours which we left to our last night in Prague. Good service, rustic food, generous portions, value for money - what more could you ask for. I think its closing for a few weeks in March for refurbishment, I hope it doesn't lose its character. The potato sides are lovely, we had 3 different ones.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I've always loved this place on visits to Prague, but felt let down this time. I booked a table for four which was fine,and it was extremely busy, Christmas rush I guess.
The food and drink was still as good as I remember, however I am a smoker but was a bit overwhelmed with people on the next table who never put a cigarette out.
I realise they were busy but felt the service was a bit iffy ? I won't give up on the place on my visits as I think it has a great atmosphere, just felt there was something missing this time.