“Feel like typical Indian restaurant ”
Review of Punjabi Food

Punjabi Food
Ranked #1,363 of 5,820 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian, Fast food
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I used to eat food in this restaurant. The food here was very tasty. It was an Indian restaurant. I ordered a lentil and a butter chicken and a line here. In 10 minutes the food came to me. The staff here is behaving like a lot of friends I was not feeling that I was sitting in a restaurant or sitting at home. The service here was very fast and the food was also delicious.i

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was in shopping mall and while taking round I saw the modern style Indian restaurant inside the mall. I convinced my friends to go for lunch and believe me it was perfect choice for every one. Very authentic Indian taste and in good price as well. Highly recommendation.

1  Thank Sarin26
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

48 minutes ago

Enjoyed the awesome beauty of Prague......very picturesque city!!
But being Punjabi, we struggled to find authentic Punjabi /Indian restaurant in Prague, until we located Punjabi Food in a mall while we were shopping there.
Very tasty food, exceptional service and beautiful ambience.....a must visit for every Punjabi touring Prague!!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

The chicken tikka masalla was superb with chilly, garlic ,naan.would definitly recomend and visit again and my friend had a lamb with mushroom with cheese naan was amazing.

1  Thank Dev r
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Awesome place.. good ambience... Good Quality of food .. friendly staff.. !!!
Every time I walk in to punjabi food makes me feel of homemade food..!!
I love to have Tandoori chicken which is one of my favourite.. highly recommended for those in Prague who love to have an Indian food.

1  Thank Sk S