“Definitely recommend”

MyRaw Cafe
Ranked #35 of 181 Dessert in Prague
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great service, very comfortable and relaxing. Amazing choice of nourishing vegan & gluten free treats. Fair prices and extremely tasty (we had a smoothie and raw 'yoghurt' cake)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

A great experience! Lovely food and service. Everything was tasty, came quickly and they even tended to our specific requirements with a smile

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I love everything, my friend and myself love the food options.
Since I was with a cold we could find a place to drink ginger with honey tea, since you are a tourist it was precious to find it.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I hate raw cakes with a passion. I just don’t get the consept. Often the coconut oil shines through like a red corona and I just pretend that I like the god awful thing. For the very first time I truly loved the cake! The chocolate cake was to die for! I also tasted the rasberry cake and it was maybe even a bit better so aim for that one if you pay a visit and I think you should! Pricing is fair and no extras were added.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I am a gluten free vegan so this place was exactly my style! Delicious healthy food, especially the blueberry lavender cheesecake and cashew milk chai latte!!! Great selection of raw cakes and smoothies, and at a good price! If you are not used to raw vegan food you may need to approach with an open mind, it's not your typical cafe - it is much, much better ;)