“The only way to see Prague.”

Radek Cizek Guide Tours
Ranked #224 of 602 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: I am the local licensed Prague guide. I can offer you tailor-made tours both in Prague and all around the Czech Republic. I will show you both highlights and hidden corners. You can choose from general, comprehensive tours and special tours. As I know this city very well, I can give you lot of recommendations where to eat, shop, where to listen nice music or which gallery to visit. Enjoy Prague!
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Touring Prague with a native is an incredible experience and no one could be better suited to assist you than Radek. We spen four hours walking Prague's historic districts and it was the highlight of our recent trip. He is knowledgeable, fun, interesting. He showed us places that you just don't get on a "canned" tour, and you skip places that don't add to your overall experience. He is simply the best.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"history"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I can not think of a better person to navigate a huge city with than Radek. He doesnt just show you what he wants you to see, he shows you what he knows you will need to see. Radek is great at reading people and understanding their perspective and level of understanding; history, art, hands on city knowledge, quirky bits and current events . . . he gets you and he shows you, brilliantly like a good old friend would.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

For the ultimate sense of security and the most informative tour, go with Radek as your guide. Prior to traveling, he was very prompt with emailing availability and prices. Then as an added bonus his English is pristine.
My parents and I arrived in Prague exhausted from travel and were met with smiles by Radek and Peter at the airport.
Right away Radek made us feel at home with his friendly conversation. He was both engaging and knowledgeable.
We went to Kutna Hora and arrived at the bone church/ossuary where he helped us purchase the tickets we needed. After that we went to St Barbara's and the Cathedral,  at both of these places we were given religious and historical facts without feeling like we were in a boring history class.
During the tour, Radek was gauging each of our moods; asking if we were tired or needed a rest, then allowing time as needed. Hopefully we weren't too grumpy from travels.
Finally, we were brought to our hotel in Prague and were helped up to reception by Radek and Peter. At this point my dad was checking in to the hotel and Radek helped me map out places for multiple yummy restaurants and souvenirs.  He truly seemed to care that we would have a fabulous time in his city.
I have to say for true peace of mind when traveling, choosing someone like Radek is definitely a way to alleviate any anxiety. My parents and I continued to Brno and we didn't have Radek to meet us so the experience was quite a bit different.  Definitely our nerves were frayed by the end of our time in Brno.  Navigating a train station under construction, purchasing tickets and way finding all could have been less of a challenge if we had gotten him as a guide. Lesson learned.
So it is with 100% certainty I would say that I will engage Radek as my guide next time I come to the Czech Republic.
I hope this helps anyone who needs help deciding on a guide.  It was truly such a wonderful experience to have Radek as our guide.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Very professional , educational and friendly tour arranged by Radek.We took 4 hours tour through the center of Prague and fall in love with Prague .

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Radek escorted us on two 1/2 day walking tours of Prague. He was flexible in allowing us to choose what we wanted to see and how much to cover each day. Some of the time involved getting away from the tourist areas, which was part of what we wanted to see. His ability to relate his personal and childhood experiences to what we are seeing in the moment is unmatched and greatly appreciated. Please - if you ever get a chance - hire him immediately. Even for a few hours - you will not walk away feeling like you missed anything.