Radek Cizek Guide Tours
Review Highlights
The only way to see Prague.

Touring Prague with a native is an incredible experience and no one could be better suited to... read more

Reviewed 6 September 2017
Daniel K
Prague With A (Smart and Funny) Friend

I can not think of a better person to navigate a huge city with than Radek. He doesnt just show you... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2017
chriskM7079WZ
Laguna Beach, California

All reviews current events czech republic kutna hora kadek knowledge art history
Reviewed 25 July 2016

By far, the best tour of our entire Viking River journey. Radek was the most knowledgeable, personable, and approachable guide we had. Our particular tour had it's own challenges with some elderly people, but you would never know it by his professionalism. His ability to convey the history and emotion of not only Kunta Hora, but of the entire country was wonderful. Anyone who has the opportunity to hire him directly as their tour guide should do so without looking any further.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Radek took us to the Jewish section of Prague and showed us the synagogues. His knowledge of the history of the Jews in Prague was amazing! I learned wonderful stories from him about the synagogues, the cemetery, the rabbis and the people of Prague. He knows the Jewish customs and holidays and even the Hebrew and Yiddish words for many items involved. We spent 4 hours with him and could have spent more but the synagogues were closing. Thank you for a most amazing tour! I hope to visit Prague again some day. Beth and David S.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Radek was knowledgeable, funny and made our tour of Prague one of the best we
have ever experienced. Radek knows his city and his pride comes out in his tour. With so much to see in and around Prague, do yourself a favor and have Radek show his city.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Our tour of Prague was well tailored to our requests. We were shown many things we would not have known to ask about and given many insights we would not know to request. We chose to tour for 6 hours, I think 5 hours would have been sufficient (both because of coverage of sights and fatigue).
Radek has excellent English and was easy to understand. He was friendly and helpful. He was early to our hotel lobby and explained trolly ticket purchase and use as well as directed us to the better places to obtain currency..
Prague is a lovely city and, without either a lot of research or help like Radek provides, one is likely to miss much of it charms. After our tour we understood the layout of Prague so we could return on our own to shop or enjoy the ambiance again (like the Charley bridge).

Wear good walking shoes as most areas are very uneven.

We did not use a private tour for the Castle. The Castle easily takes a whole day and the hand held recorders to a good job of explaining the exhibits. I recommend doing that on you own.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 13 January 2016

Radek brought Prague to light in a magical way. My wife and I accompanied him as we walked and drove about the city on a cold winters day. I am a bit of a history buff, and so I particularly enjoyed his interest and knowledge about ancient and modern history. I remember watching in horror on TV when the Russian troops invaded in 1968, and now we were standing at the site in Wenceslas square where that happened. Radek showed us a picture of Vaclav Havel leaning out of a balcony at the square when he was a student amidst the crowds on that marvellous day when Mr. Havel took office. Thanks Radek - best wishes to you. Mary Ellen McNaughton and Bill Nelems.

Date of experience: January 2016