“Best tour guide experience EVER”

Radek Cizek Guide Tours
Ranked #224 of 602 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: I am the local licensed Prague guide. I can offer you tailor-made tours both in Prague and all around the Czech Republic. I will show you both highlights and hidden corners. You can choose from general, comprehensive tours and special tours. As I know this city very well, I can give you lot of recommendations where to eat, shop, where to listen nice music or which gallery to visit. Enjoy Prague!
Reviewed 15 July 2014

If you’re thinking of hiring a private tour guide (which we found to be really great – much better than a group tour!), definitely contact Radek. He is absolutely charming, well-informed about the entire history of Prague (and the Czech Republic as a nation – including art and social issues). You will have a fantastic time with him. He charges a very reasonable hourly rate – we hired him for a full day and had a great day (well worth the price). But he can do half-days, a couple of hours – whatever you would like.

Radek was able to provide insight into his beautiful country that you cannot find in a guidebook - our day with him made our entire trip more meaningful by helping us better understand the culture and history. I can't recommend him highly enough!

1  Thank Leslie R
in 3 reviews
"history"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We were very lucky to have Radek as our guide on a river cruise stop in Prague. His English is near flawless and his demeanor impressive. Not only does he possess great knowledge of the area and the world in general, he is very compassionate and considerate of those in his group. Top that off with a great sense of humor and you have the perfect tour guide. Do yourself a favor by hiring Radek to be your guide while in Prague. You will not regret it. Our only regret was not having more time to spend with him.

1  Thank Loves2fly
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had a wonderful day hiking in the Bohemian Swiss National Park and visiting Litoměřice with Radek.
He was responsible, flexible, knowledgeable, and personable.
My husband and I highly recommend him!
Even if this is not your first trip to Radek's country, you will benefit from his insights.

1  Thank lffkc