“Czech food at a decent price.”
Review of U Tri Bojovniku

U Tri Bojovniku
Ranked #347 of 6,169 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This restaurant is pub style in atmosphere. They are open for lunch and dinner. The lunch menu is limited, however, the dinner menu has many items to choose from. This pub serves Czech food and the food is great. I ate with 4 meat eaters who ordered many different items. The breaded chicken or pork is classic and the fries were tasty (you can order boiled potatoes or mashed potatoes instead if you like). They have various Czech sauces in different meals that are also worth the try. I choose the breaded Edam cheese which is delicious. It comes with french fries or potatoes. I also ordered a Shopsky salad which is a serving of green & red peppers, tomato, cucumber and feta cheese. (I do not eat meat). Regarding service - the service is good. The staff speak English (some better than others). I know what I am going to get when I come here and I will return.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 27 July 2018

This place was close to our hotel so we dropped in for lunch they do have a limited Menu but the food was good. We were vegetarian hence asked for the only veg item on the menu and the food was good

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Very clean, good food. The menu is in Czech and English. Many employees from nearby government offices (Department of Justice, Labor Department etc.) go there for lunch. Trust me - I am a Prague native - and the food is good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Meal ismostly from Czech kitchen, sometimes from Asia, one meal is vegetarian. I´m visiting this restaurant very often in time lunch to eat. Staf is very frendly and works very hard.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

From the outside the place did not look very attractive. But don't hesitate: the food is great, service is friendly and prices are low. The place was crowded with a mix of locals and tourists. I had the marinated pork ribs and the meat was simply delicious! It was so soft it fell of the bone and the taste was great. Nice plus: it was very close to the place where we stayed.

Date of visit: April 2018