2,544 results
All reviews wenceslas square old town art deco style recommend this hotel lobby bar lovely hotel city break modern bathroom within walking distance hot and cold food min walk beautiful city central location stayed here for nights short break breakfast room excellent location
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Not only that, but the breakfasts are pretty good, the bar has a good range of cocktails, the restaurant is pretty good for an in-hotel job, and the staff are very helpful. The only problem we had was that the shower was a little low. I'm not a tall guy, but I had to band over to wash my hair. May just have been our room (429)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 8 March 2016

We stayed here for three nights and consider the hotel to be well above average with comfortable beds, helpful staff and in an excellent location [200 yards from Wenceslas Square]. Our only criticisms are about the restaurant which we found overpriced with slow service and mediocre food for dinner: there are many better restaurants nearby. But the hotel itself is fine.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

I and my friends had the great pleasure of staying at this lovely hotel,the staff,the rooms,the decor,the food and drinks,the bar area the reception area all topped with Wi-Fi in all the rooms ,enjoyed so much I'm looking at returning in the very near future with my wife.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Thank MrGeoffkelly .
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Picked this hotel on an offer. It's nicely presented and close to all attractions. Hotel bar prices very reasonable. Rooms of a good standard with everything working as it should.

Breakfast okay and should have something for everyone.

Would recommend.