We stayed at this hotel during our trip to Prague during the month of April. The hotel was very clean and well kept. They were finishing some updates to the lobby when we arrived and were finished by the time we left. The beds are a little stiff and the doors are a little noisy if left to close on their own.....other than that, the place was great.
Great location....we walked to everything. Close to the train station, Old Town, Charles Bridge, and the castle quarter.
The breakfast everyday was a treat too.....quite a nice variety and tasted fresh. Bartender was nice when we got there and informed us of things to look out for while we were visiting.
A great hotel all around.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square is a 3-star hotel located in the historical part of Prague, 5 minutes walk from the famous Wenceslas Square, National Museum, State Opera and Prague Convention centre. Ideal for leisure and business trips, the hotel offers 181 air-conditioned rooms, restaurant with summer terrace, bar serving snacks 24/7, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and onsite paying parking. Guests may also use sauna, swimming pool and fitness center at the Novotel hotel next door (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, ACCOR, Ostrovok, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Praha Wenceslas Square Ibis