All reviewstram stopsmall refrigeratortram numbertop floorbreakfast is servedstaff at receptionbasic hoteleasy accessfree wifibed was comfortablewould stay againstopstvcitysleepingmeatseurope
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We (2 of us) stayed here in November 24-30. Room was nice, bed was comfortable, big pillows ( I don’t really like big and hard pillows),room had an extra bed,table with two chairs, small tv,wardrobe,hit,refrigerator, kettle, microwave,toilet paper and gel to wash your hands.
No shampoo,no problem with hot water.
They clean room and change towels every day.
They have a nice small kitchen with few tables, two women are their all the time to serve you and clean your dishes when you’re done.
breakfast including soup, few salads ( be careful!!!! One time salads were too salty and my friend FOUND HAIR IN SALAD!!!! So disgusting!!!! OMG)
Bread, cheese, sausage, yogurt,cakes. You can get full on this breakfast.
Unfortunately hotel doesn’t serve lunch or dinner.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This hotel was a simple one, but plesant staff, big rooms and variety of food for breakfast. We managed to get a room on discount price and it was nice. The room isn’t anything to rave about but has all the basics and comfortable beds. Th tram station was right outside the door so very convenient for getting into the city but you do not hear the road noise from the apartments.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Cheep hotell but amazing place close to everything. Ok breakfast Good bread and sausage cheese. Nice straff Good beds. Good place for à cheep money. Recomend this if you dont look for Lux. The tramb is just outside the Hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Pro:
-if you get the discount price then it's great value for money
-the staff was very friendly and helpful
-the tram station is right outside the hotel so you can get to the center in a matter of minutes

Cons:
-two mornings had to shower with cold water
-a strong smell of disinfectant when we arrived (for a few days actually)
-no slippers
-construction work and drilling woke us up at 7:30 for two days

Overall a decent place, but we were expecting a little more from a 3 star hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

During my month long travel this time in Europe, I found this hotel the best I stayed.This is the only hotel that had mailed me all the necessary details of how to reach from different directions such as airport, bus and train stations.Thanks to such timely gesture, I could walk from bus stop that I took from main bus station.An elderly gentleman, must be manager was amazingly kind and thoughtful. The staff at reception particularly Lucie and Alena were very helpful in guiding me with local sight seeing as well as arranging for my six hour walking tour in the city. The place I stayed is in front of main hotel and like an apartment.I stayed at fifth floor with a spacious room with balcony. The tram stop in front of the hotel and made my travelling around comfortable and convenient. There is free WiFi and good breakfast spread, though located at main hotel.There are lots of eateries and shops nearby. Thanks to staff at reception, I could locate an excellent Pakistani restaurant, few minutes walk, serving authentic dishes from India, also an indian store. My only regret was I could stay just four days here and I prefer to come again. I strongly recomnend this place for any type of travellers particularly families. Another wonderful feature is that staff provide every guest with handy typed note that contain all the details about how to travel around in tram, bus and also how to visit important sites such as Prague Castle.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo