All reviews tram stop small refrigerator tram number top floor breakfast is served staff at reception basic hotel easy access free wifi bed was comfortable would stay again stops tv city sleeping meats europe
Reviewed 17 July 2016

It was incredibly easy to find, and very easy to travel in and out of the city, since it is right beside the tram stop.

Checking in was extremely quick and easy, and I was incredibly pleased with my room, due to the size of the room and the bed, the amenities present in the room, and the cleanliness of the room. The only thing I was unhappy about was the noise level outside, but when the windows were closed this was no longer a problem.

The breakfast was very diverse, so there was definitely something there that I would eat, as I do not eat a wide variety of food, so this was something I was worried about. But there was enough of a variety that I was able to eat a full breakfast, and the staff were incredibly pleasant to interact with.

As I am a student, money is a bit of an issue when it comes to booking hotels, but this hotel was very affordable for such a big room.

Would return again, and definitely recommend to anyone travelling to Prague.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank AliciaVonM
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I stayed at Residence Tabor for a total of 4 nights in March 2016, and enjoyed every single one! This is a great place if you are travelling on a budget, I recall paying a total of 54 euros, including breakfast (continental + warm boiled sausages or soup), which I thought was incredible value. The rooms were cleaned daily, and came with a TV and fridge, which was handy too. My guide book said Zizkov was one of the grotty areas of Prague, but I think the faded splendor of the 19 century building has a charm and I never felt threatened. There is a good pizzeria over the road too, and the trams are very efficient for getting into the city centre. I would go back tomorrow if I could, I will certainly stay here again next time I'm in Prague!

Room Tip: The front may be noisy with trams, I was facing the back and could vaguely hear them
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Rooms are clean, warm, and pleasant to be in, very close to a tram station, 24-hour reception, but most importantly-- very cheap.

I will say that the sound insulation from the street is not perfect, so if you are a light sleeper, this my be a problem.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2016

I made a reservation at this hotel but ended up staying in the one opposite. I think they're both the same but just in different buildings, as the reception is also in this other place.
I was very happy with the room, I was on the top floor and it was very quiet. I had stayed in one of the lower ones before and couldn't have a good sleep because the tram is very noisy. The bed was quite big and comfortable, the bathroom was fine, and it had all the amenities I was expecting. I like the fact there're a little fridge, microwave and kettle in the room - although this time I didn't get any cups! There was also a TV with some international channels, but it wasn't flatscreen as they said.
The whole place looks a bit old but clean and the staff is friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is varied and good overall.
I was surprised the wifi was actually really good! It worked perfectly fine at all times.

Room Tip: I would recommend the top floors as they're much quieter
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Bea V
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I have been in this hotel three times so far. Despite its not so great outside look it is very confortable when you are inside. The rooms are clean with everything a normal turist wants and the prices are resonable. I recomend buying the breakfest option because the food is realy nice. In one word "Great"

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple