“Great location, very nice apartment, good beds...”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment features one bedroom, kitchen and bathroom
Quiet bedroom  (backyard view) with a comfy bed, flat TV with sat channels and safety deposit box Working space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Working space
Bathroom provides shower, toilet and washing machine
Reception is open daily between 8am-6pm
You can use a lift or stairs to get to the apartment
Entrance
Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GismoBerk...
Berkshire
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 8 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Whilst the apartment was fine ( comfy bed, near the old town, clean and presentable, good shower), our stay was spoiled by some other guests. They were 4 young men on the top floor who kept us awake 3 out of the 4 nights we were there. They were out on their balcony at all hours and whilst this was obviously not the management's fault we felt they could have done more to resolve this. Several guests complained - some even shouting out of the windows at them. Receptionists did speak to them on several occasions but mostly after a few minutes the started again, shouting and singing all night and on one occasion stopped for a couple of hours then started again at 6.00 a.m.

out the window at them and obviously

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Sep 2016
Dear Guest,
I thank you for your feedback.
I´m very sad to read your stay was spoiled by other guests. Unfortunately although our front desk staff did their best they have underestimated the situation and this issue came to my attention very late ( on the departure day of those problematic guests ).
Please rest assured that I have taken the appropriate measures in order to avoid any future re-occurrence.
I am also sorry that you did not bring it up while you were at the apartments. As a sales manager I could have sorted this situation out immediately by cancelling the stay of the problematic guests.
Despite this experience I hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back.
Stana Dobra
sales manager
Mikatsek
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great location, very nice apartment, good beds, very clean, nice people”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I would definitely stay again there if I go to Prague again
It is almost like a hotel because there is a person at the reception almost all day
We found the transportation convenient
From the airport there is a shuttle bus that ends at the near by square Republik
For the central train station there are 2 tram lines
It's walking distance from the center of Prague

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Jun 2016
Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for your complimenting feedback!
I am truly grateful for those words of praise related to our high standards of service. Indeed we love to look after our guests.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon!

mariyanak...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Apartment”
Reviewed 30 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I stayed here for 4 days with my sister the location was really good - 10 minutes away from old town, the apartment was very good and the owner was very helpful and polite.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Feb 2016
Dear Mariyana,
I thank your very much for your wonderful feedback.
I'm glad to know you had a great stay with us.
Many thanks for your praise and hope to welcome your back soon.
Kind Regards,
Stana Dobra
Sales manager
Laurna W
San Diego, California
“Great location and customer service”
Reviewed 14 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

love the location! It is 10 minutes walk to the Old Town, the river, museums, the Charles Bridge, and the mall. The reception is friendly and helpful. The room is nice, clean, and looks according to the photo. I totally recommend this place.

Travelling group: Friends
4 Jan 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such positive feedback!
I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was perfect.
We look forward to welcoming you back with our undivided attention.

Harriet12...
“Definitely coming back!”
Reviewed 10 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

This apartment was excellent. I couldn't fault it at all. There was lots of space, the bedroom, kitchen/dining room and bathroom were all a good size and very clean and modern! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and it was made that bit more comfortable by having an apartment so close to everything! Can't wait to come back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Jan 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback!
Thank you so much for your words of praise with regards to our genuine, high standards of service. This is our utmost reward.

We look forward to welcoming you back with our undivided attention.

Stana Dobra - sales manager
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing