All reviews charles bridge family suite no lift great location stayed nights old town square castle tlc cheese
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great location, room was very spacious, but bathroom was small, no shower curtain, bath was chipped and dirty, aircon didn't work, wifi was terrible.

We were charged twice for our stay. It has now been over 8 weeks since we stayed here and still haven't been refunded!! They take ages to reply to emails and sometimes don't even bother replying.

We asked hotel staff for directions they gave us the wrong tram number which resulted in us missing our 8 hour train and having to wait 7 hours for the next.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The hotel is in a great location and has fabulous, friendly staff. Close to all the sights and delicacies Prague has to offer. A bit busy during the summer months months - book your room well in advance. Do Again? YES****

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Excellent location, Close to Charles Bridge,Close to little Venice,Atkratia most important, close to downtown.
Close to convenient public transport,Easy walking everywhere from the hotel.
At the pub and restaurant aolimapilo winner assuming the hotel guest.
The breakfast not missing anything,and very good!
Big room clean and tidy,Clean and organize my day.
Help and service excellent.shuttle bus service If necessary wherever required.

not missing anything.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank yoni567
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for four nights and thought it was a good choice. Well located in Mala Strana, just a couple of minutes from the Charles Bridge and right next door to St Nicholas church and the town square through which several trams passed often.

The staff were very pleasant. Breakfast was adequate, just, especially the continental version, and my room was ok. Given what I paid for the (smallish) room, what was provided was ok. Good bathroom, free wifi a tv and a bed on which I slept ok. Second floor room with no elevator could be a problem, But the check in staff insisted on carrying my luggage upstairs for me. I didn't eat in the restaurant except fir breakfast, but had a couple of beers in it, and enjoyed both the beers and the service.

There are of course more luxurious hotels in Prague, but at a much higher price, so I was pleased to stay here and would happily do so again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Excellent quality for the price. Perfect situation in the city, close to Charles Bridge and the Old City. Exceptional staff !!! Never had such a service. They even prepared a doggy bag with the breakfast because we'd to leave at 7am !!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are vey nice. The third floor is very quiet... but there is no lift...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends