I stayed here with my partner whilst in Prague and was quite surprised to find an affordable hotel in such a picturesque area of the City. Although the rooms were very compact it ideally served as a base and is situated next door to a fantasic restaurant. Te breakfast was fantasic as a selection and was served in a beautifl garden at the rear. I wouldn't recomment this hotel for people who spend alot of time in the hotel. But for those who want to located in a great position and are away for the majority of the day is serves very well. The staff were also very friendly and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague