I have stayed in this hotel for the first time. I cannot make comprehensive review here as I stayed for just one night. The hotel is located in a perfect, quiet place near to the Loreta and Prague Castle, in the Strahov Monastery area. The rooms are small and simple, very clean and equipped with everything you would need. I was very surprised with very low off-season price for the room. The staff is great, extremely kind and helpful.
The only con I could think of is an obvious lack of a parking, or rather too expensive parking space at the hotel yard. But it is possible to leave your car in Parlerova street over night for free, some two hundred meters from the hotel.
I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague