All reviews private whirlpool free transfer training area city centre the hotel offers rental car business trip beautiful room beautiful hotel per day coffee machine welcome drink spent nights rooms are clean first floor hotel restaurant public transport
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Restaurant serves amazing meals, and rooms are very clean and nice. Breakfast was also very good. The staff were very nice and helpfull. We had a pleasant stay and will come again! Also wellness is very beautiful! We enjoy our stay with 2 years old child and we recommend this hotel

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2018

I was the business guest in Chateau St Havel few days ago. The place is absolutely amazing! One of the best hotels I've ever visited. What are its advantages?

1. Location - very close to Praha Center via ExpressWay
2. Location - at the side of the park - it's green and charming, even on autumn
3. Sports - You can practice some golf or go running in the nearest park
4. Luxury Wellness is on the first floor of the hotel
5. Welcome drink (beer or prosecco) is always a nice gesture
6. Breakfasts are typical european set, nevertheless very tasty
7. Room contains coffee machine, so You can grab delicious Nespresso coffee by Your own
8. Room has very good and value for money minibar - peanauts in choco are delicious!
9. You can use tee set or drink free water (served in a beautiful glass carafe, wich is also available to buy for a souvenir)
10. Hotel serves free apples (Granny Smith - my favourite!) in Your room.
11. Atmosphere and architecture brings You to the beatiful old times
12. Wintergarden is connected with restaurant and gives great view sitting next to the fireplace
13. Receptionists know english well. Same as Bartenders
14. You can use free plush sleepers in Your room after long day at work
15. There is a big free Parking outside the hotel
16. No hidden costs!
17. There is nice bath set (showergel, shampoo and body lotion)
18. WIFI works well and let You enjoy evening session with Your favourite movies
19. It's clean as it should be
20. AC/Heating works good
21. There's nice smell in the hotel
22. Oldfashion telephone in the room is so great!
23. Fantastic bed

If You are in Praha You must consider this option. I often sleep in hotels worth 60-80 EUR per night and this place offers its best and became leader of my shortlist in Central Europe.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Recently we have been invited by our relatives for wedding party in one of the most beautiful,charming,romantic castle we ever visited, to Chateau st. Havel. This venue is just perfectly designed for occasions like weddings etc. Chateau by itself is located in the middle of nature,with a lake beside and golf field (included mini-golf) as well.After the ceremony we have had such a delicious lunch,very tasty.Even thought I am not sweet person,the wedding cake (made in there) was so yummy too. Later on for dinner was prepared grilled food, with salad table, which you can combine your own dish. All food was freshly prepared at front of us accompanied with gorgeous dressings and dippings. It wasn't my honour to been accomodated in this lovely place, however my sister stayed in hotel and I've seen the room as well. Cosy, clean, comfy. All staff were great, everyone very polite,flexible and professional act on.Location, ambience, food, drinks, service, staff, rooms everything was beyond our expectations. TOP CLASS!!! Well done!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I had a beautiful big room.
The hotel has a lovely park and terrace and the staff was very helpful. Every question I had it was professionally answered and they were always happy to help.
I’ll definitely go back again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I went to this hotel for my cousins wedding. When I needed to check in they were very nice but way to slow at it. when I finally got to my room I found it outdated, small and simple for the price. The room was clean and all but now in 2018 I do expect more out of a 4 star hotel. I then decided to go to the bar and found that the bartender didn't know how to make a simple drink. I ordered a gin tonic and for some basar reason mange to make it wrong. I then tried the restaurant and that one was the only good thing I found that first night. The food and service was great over there, I highly recommend it over there.
When I went back to the room, the aircondition didn't work with over 30° outside it was awful. The next morning I woke up soaked and needed a new aircondition. I told the staff that the aircondition wasn't working and they did try to fix it but wasn't able to and with a full Hotel I was stuck with this HOT room.
The golf course was now for the next test and that one was great. I loved it. I wanted to try the jacuzzi (hot tub) but to do that I had to pay extra and thats crazy and with that I decided not to go.
We all went here for a wedding so I got really excited for them but with what I got as a impression of the hotel so far I didn't have high hopes. But the place upstairs venue for the wedding was amazing and the service was top notch. they had a great selection of food/drinks and the staff was very professional so this is were they shined.
The next day I needed to check out and OMG they were slow... I was so glad that this wasn't a big hotel because then we would of needed to wait for days to check out in that speed.
over all then I must say if somebody is staying here for a business trip or only a normal holiday trip then this is not the best hotell. But for a wedding/event then this is a great place.

Room tip: test it out before you check in
Date of stay: August 2018