All reviews common room booked a single room private bathroom door code train station female dorm shared kitchen walking distance from everything kitchen facilities studio apartment vaclavske namesti stayed here for one night bunk beds full kitchen nice place to stay minute walk old town
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here and woke up with bites all over myself as did my roommates. My face has huge red swollen bites all over and over my entire body. They have a bed bug problem. After speaking with the manager I got a full refund for all my nights spent there and went to stay at a hotel. I would not recommend this place it has been a complete hassle washing all our things and moving hotels. It ruined a whole day for us in Prague. Beware of bed bugs here. If they fix the problem it could be a nice place to stay but be very careful.

1  Thank Micaela W
Petra19, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Rosemary Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for your message. We apologize, the exterminator made a dezinfection of the room. Problem was solved out. He said that people are traveling all over the world and it could happened anywhere, they bring it at their luggages. We are sorry that you had this experience at our place. But people which were staying in that room before you didn t annonce anything, we didn t know about it. Thank you for saying us!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

An excelent location...good kitchen and very nice staff. The hostel is near the center so you can walk...and you have markets and mony exchange near. Very clean and quiet. A friendly staff and a good equiped kitchen

Room tip: Female 4. It was clean and confortable with lockers
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Petra19, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Rosemary Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The room with “second floor” inside looks awesome, hope to be able get sexond floor once. Very good hostel I definitely will recommend it and return when i will be in Prague, it very good comunicated and in good place

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Location is ok. The only time I have ever encountered bed bugs in 9+ months of backpacking was at this hostel. Staff did not speak English well, especially the overnight doorman who speaks none at all. At 9am my friend and I were forced to change rooms and in the shuffle my coat was lost and never recovered.

Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Petra19, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Rosemary Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for your rating and comment. Night staff is in the hostel only because of security...During the day our staff do speak English:) About second problem, it was solved out.The exterminator did put the special owen to that room and all bugs where killed by high temperature. We apologize for this, now the room is completely clean again. People are traveling all over the world, so it could happened everywhere. About your coat we didn t find it, please beleive us we didn t took your coat. We don t know where you lost it. Thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The room was great and staff was helpful, only issue was getting bedbugs from room 5c on my last night. The rest of the hostel seemed well maintained, but this definitely put a damper on things during my last night in Prague.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Will S

Thank you for your rating and comment. We are glad that you did enjoyed your stay in Prague at our place. About that problem it was solved out immediately. So now the room is clean completely again. The exterminator did put special owen to that room and high temperature killed all bugs in that room. People are traveling all over the world, so it could happened everywhere. Thank you for your understanding, we apologize one more time. Kind regards from Prague. Reception.