4,908 results
All reviews pianist playing old town great hotel omelette station florenc metro station recommend this hotel minute walk star hotel palladium mall every morning modern hotel sister hotel breakfast was excellent tram stop city break stayed here for nights republic square
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A welcome oasis after our train ride from Budapest. Well located and good staff
The room was clean and well laid out. We could hear the children playing in the courtyard, which was a good sound.

It gave us a good taste of what Prague would be like.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Cluster_GM-Le-Hotels, Generální ředitel at Grandior Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kevin S,

Thank you for sharing your review following your recent stay at our Grandior Hotel Prague.

We very much appreciate your 5 star review and we are pleased you enjoyedstay in our hotel.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

While 5 star hotels can be just too much, this place gets it right: simple, elegant, consistent.

The room was airy and comfortable, bathtub nice and deep, staff well-informed, food good. Well worth the price

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Cluster_GM-Le-Hotels, Generální ředitel at Grandior Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear MARSHAS165,

I would like to thank for your lovely feedback.

It is a pleasure to read that you had a lovely stay in Prague and in our Grandior Hotel Prague.

Your feedback is very important for us.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I have been. The inside of the hotel is beautiful. The breakfast is perfect a lot of choice and it tastes good. The personnel is very friendly and helps with everything (as you can expect). We didn't have a street view but for us that wasn't a problem. The room itself was good, clean and had everything we needed. The taxi service (from hotel itself) was perfect on time and you paid a good price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Cluster_GM-Le-Hotels, Generální ředitel at Grandior Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear joshua r,

I am truly delighted to hear you were having good time during your recent stay with us. It is always nice to see our guest sharing their gratitude on social network like Trip Advisor. I would like to thank you this way on behalf of our hotel.

We hope You will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Initially we had a problem with the tv.
We were not able to connect ipad entertainment through hdmi. But thanks to Peter the problem was resolved.
(See bootyjohn comment).
Overall the hotel is well situated for access to the centre,(easy walk), and transport links.
The room is very comfortable, and breakfast was excellent.
Again praise for Peter who sorted out our initial cause for disappointment.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Cluster_GM-Le-Hotels, Generální ředitel at Grandior Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Bootyjohn,

I would like to thank for leaving such a lovely feedback here for others to read. Your feedback is very important for us.

I am glad for your mentioning about the help of my colleague Peter, I am happy that we were able to solve your problem and make your stay pleasured.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

During our four days in Prague in August 2018, I could not stop telling myself how lucky it was that I booked this hotel! My daughter said that she has never slept so comfortably...Then, the location was perfectly placed, on the 'right' side of the bridge, ie.the side of the bridge where you can easily walk to the Powder tower (5'), Palladium mall (5'; our luggage was delayed for 3 days so thank goodness for this mall being open until 9pm), have easy access to ballet and opera shows(10'), start of free guided tours, etc...The breakfast was a definite plus(variety of foods, constantly filled, large room, station for eggs, many coffee options, live piano player). Most importantly for me, the front desk staff were extremely helpful. We received an email before arriving asking if we needed a shuttle and I was so glad to have booked this ahead of time. On the day of our arrival, we were in contact with the hotel to change the shuttle time several times due to problems with our flight, and they were so accommodating. Once we arrived and our luggage was delayed, one of the front desk attendants took charge and advised us when the bags were found and when they would arrive. This extra attention, in addition to the above details made our stay in Prague memorable. We would love to return one day!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Daisy970,

Thank you for sharing your review following your recent stay at our Grandior hotel Prague.

We very much appreciate your 5 star review and we are pleased you enjoyed all the aspects of our hotel.

Your review is exactly what we want to see from our guests.